Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

June 25th is Drive Your Corvette to Work Day

philbillyvette

Corvette
2002 White Coupe / 1994 Admiral Blue Coupe
I don't remember seeing a post yet, but I may have missed it...I have been taking the C5 to work alot lately, so I will definently be in the Vette tomorrow.

"TOMORROW, June 25, is "Drive Your Corvette to Work Day"... and while you are at it, why not drive your Corvette on over to Bowling Green, Ky.! Izzi Bendall of Autoweek.com "

I am in!
z06.gif

Shoot, I forgot all about this! I'm retired so I'll drive to Hooters!:L

The only Corvette I saw on the road coming in this morning was mine! My office is in a 22 story building and we used to have a C6 ZO6, C6 Vert, a C4 and 2 XLR's in the parking garage and now mine is the only one in there.

Both our Corvettes are at work today. :D

Wife has the DSOM coupe outside her office and the '08 is sitting outside my office.

drove the Z in this morning, only person in the lot with a vette, but seen alot after work on the drive home. There is a cruise in downtown Jackson tonite from 6-9pm.

On my commute back and fro I only saw one Vette.

I am not sure why, but there appears to be counter-culture effort about this in New Mexico. Almost everyday I see lots of Vettes everywhere, but not yesterday.

I drove Gail all over the place for over 150K miles, but since the frame-on restoration, I manage to drive her every other Friday to work (but I won't take her out if raining or snowing).

I also heard that there is at least one insurance company frowning about this. I guess that a day like yesterday is rough on them....:D :D

GerryLP :cool

I saw several vettes on Friday in my travels around NJ and Pa,
Gail drove mine to work!!!:thumb:thumb

Four generations of Corvette on "Drive Your Corvette to Work Day"

We have four Corvette drivers where I work. Here's a photo of the four Corvette's from last Friday. Each is from a different Corvette generaton. A C6 2008 coupe, a C5 2001 Z06, my C4 1996 LT4 and the real beauty of the bunch, a C2 1967 427 ci 390 hp:

Attachments

• DSCN4738_edit.jpg
    DSCN4738_edit.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 127

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom