Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Junkie in the hospital

vett boy

Corvette
2008 vert 6M silver
He called me because he thought I was his priest .

Junkie had a couple heart stints but is doing well .He had only been out of the operating room for a few minutes .Junkie recently gave up smoking (everything ) because he thought he had issues .

My best wishes to one of the best guys I know

Get well soon, Son! :thumb
Dad :w

Hope all is well Junkie.

Thanks for letting us know, Steve.

I hope Junkie is enjoying hassling nurses and sneaking shine into his IV drip...

Mac

Thanks for letting us know, Steve.

I hope Junkie is enjoying hassling nurses and sneaking shine into his IV drip...

Mac
Ditto!
All the best for the JunkMan
-Stefan

Get well Soon!!!!!:thumb

Talked with him briefly this morning and he was heading back to ICU but that maybe routine or for other issues .He said the food wasn't great but editable .I'll call him again tomorrow briefly .In a previous life time we we're cell mates in a Mexican jail .

Steve, thanks for informing us of Jesse's situation. Please pass on thoughts and prayers to him. You're right, he is one of the best ones!

Very sorry to hear "Junkie" is keeping the doctors busy. Prayers and best wishes for a full and speedy (Corvette-style) recovery...!

All our best for a speedy recovery!

Talked with him this morning and things aren't the best . I have a great friend in Atlanta who is a nurse and she plans to drive over and give me a report .

Thanks for the update, Steve! :thumb
Please continue to keep us updated.
Andy Anderson

Talked with him today and he's doing better .He said it's possible for him to go home this weekend .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom