Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just Bought a 2003 Z06

Phil

Corvette
2003 Torch Red Z06
What an amazing vehicle? The only sad part is that winter (and snow) are around the corner.

Congratulations!
Now get out and drive it while you can. And post pictures if you get a chance.

Tammy :w

Congrats....

You in Winnipeg? Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh.......thats cold!

Hey Phil,

Congradulations on your new ride. I can appreciate your feelings about putting the car away for the winter. In the area where I live - we get on average about 150" of snow per season. So mine goes away from late October through mid April. On the other hand, if your garage is heated, it's a great time to catch up on new mods and be ready for spring.

Remo:cool

Congrats on and welcome to the :CAC!

Don't let Remo kid you, he stores his Vette at my house and this is what I do with it:
remoplow.jpg

:w
Guy

Congrats on the new Z, and welcome to the family!! Let the mods begin...

What an amazing vehicle? The only sad part is that winter (and snow) are around the corner.
Yes, the snow is coming for sure. Enjoy it while you can. I get bummed out every year around this time. I just got my wife a 99 C5 Coupe, so I'm not alone this year I guess. Congrats. on the Z.

Congrats, I only got to drive mine for 13 days before coming back to the big sandbox. I will be leaving for home in 25 days though. I will then drive it evey day even in the snow. Being originally from Detroit I know that isn't an option there. Hey God Bless and drive it alot before the flakes start
Steve

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom