Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just caught 40 pics most of them new, great interior

Great Photos, thanks! That "orange" is really growing on me...looks more copper actually. I like!

the same "orange/copper" color that was on chevy truck a couple of years ago

?????????????????????????????

HI
Where does the front license plate go? This can blow the front of the vette's looks.

Alan

Front License Plate

kingman said:
Where does the front license plate go? This can blow the front of the vette's looks.
Alan

Hmmmm....very good point! That's a law here in Ohio. Hadn't thought about that. Time for some Photoshop action to see what it looks like....

Cool Pics:cool :_rock

RocketBlock

Oh No!!!! Gosh, when ya squint, it looks like some buck tooth fish or something! Aghhhh!!!! Hahahhahah ;LOL
I laugh now...and I'll probably cringe when I first see it. But on the other hand, my reply (as a C6 owner) would be, "Yeah, but what are you driving???" :L

Anybody know what price the C6 will be?

Right now the '04 Z06 (per Chevrolet) is $52,385.00 (I know that there are better deals out there, I just took Chevy's current standard price)....

Has anyone heard or seen any prices yet?

SR

All the write-ups that just came out today said $45 base price. I can imagine the Z-51, Nav system, heated seats, etc will push it up into the low to mid 50s for a "loaded" or semi-loaded version.

Buster1 said:
All the write-ups that just came out today said $45 base price. I can imagine the Z-51, Nav system, heated seats, etc will push it up into the low to mid 50s for a "loaded" or semi-loaded version.

In 1990, a base Corvette Coupe had 245 hp and sold for a price of $31,979.00. The ZR1 option gave 130 more horsepower with an additional $27,016.00 added to the base price totaling $58,995.00 (barring any other RPO’s for example only). This was a very large horsepower jump from stock.

In 2001, a base Corvette Coupehad 350 hp and sold for a price of $40,475.00. The Z06 added 35 more horsepower for an additional $7,025.00. Small horsepower increment compared to ZR1's 130hp increase but still pretty good.

If the C6’s base is around $45,000.00 (of course demand will drive the cost up. Example: some ZR1’s sold for ridiculously high prices when introduced) and if the new high performance C6 will push out 500 hp, what would be an estimated price for the Z06-C6? This would add 100 hp over the stock C6. A hefty gain, do you think that it would bring some of the mystic to the C6 that the ZR1 did to the C4? Finally…..will the C6 hook up with 500 horses?

Just a novice asking questions………..SR

Does anyone have any pics of any GM autos in Daytona Sunset orange? or whatever it's called??

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom