Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just got back into C3s

Wegone

Corvette
82,91 ZR-1,
Been looking for another C3 for some time now and had several friends keeping an eye out. Well Danny called and said he had found a nice one at a charity event, someone had donated it. Anyway he picked it up and told me to come by his yard and if I was interested he would pass it on.

Can I hang out down here with you guys now Has been sitting under a tarp in someones yard for the last 10 years..29K miles on the clock..
Well so far ..it will need paint, tires, and brake work,…but we put gas and a battery in and it started right up, trans is ok and every thing inside works.
The body and glass are in great shape (never hit), weather-stripping is in great shape, carpet is shot, still has the t-top brackets for the luggage rack in a bag in the glove box!

Should not take to long to be on the road...Than I'll start on the paint & int.
By the way this will make my 6th C3 over the years......

Silver/Smoke Gray
L48/Auto
Power windows
Tilt
Cruise control
AM-FM
Rear defrost
AC
Luggage rack
PS/PB

pa040015.jpg

pa040017.jpg

pa040021.jpg

pa040024.jpg

pa040032.jpg

Erik S. Klein said:
Nice find, if the price was right!

Enjoy your newest ride! :)

:Steer

I think so $4500

Congrats Wegone!

Congrats on the new fixer-upper! Will you keep the silver body color when you paint?
BTW, you will love the luggage rack on the back if you get the adapter for attaching your ttops for topless driving. I envy Bob Chadwick's...even though mine has the compound curve rear window and not the flat window...
I'd love to have a place to put my tops in the middle of a drive, or even be able to take them WITH me on a topless drive! I have speakers, and 'stuff', in the back and the ttops won't fit...plus I think they'd slide around back there...so if I want to drive topless, the tops have to go in the garage. Rather limiting, in my book.
Great find!
Heidi

congrats on the vette,enjoy doing the resto!!!!

bill:w

78SilvAnniv said:
Congrats on the new fixer-upper! Will you keep the silver body color when you paint?
BTW, you will love the luggage rack on the back if you get the adapter for attaching your ttops for topless driving. Great find!
Heidi

Thanks Heidi....

still has the t-top brackets for the luggage rack in a bag in the glove box!
I am thinking of going back with Black. Just want to get it road ready first.

Hard to think someone just let it wast away..

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom