Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just got my C5

B

born2saw

Hi all.

Last night I went & picked up my new (new to me) 2000 Magnetic Red convertible. I LOVE IT! :upthumbs
It has a Hurst shifter (nice short throw) six-speed, Magnesium wheels and every other option offered on a 2000. Only 23,500 miles & I only had to drive 115 miles to get it!

I will take new pictures soon (as soon as I stop driving it everywhere just to drive it) and will have to update my signature.

this thing drives just like new & I love it! I thought my 1990 was nice and had trouble letting go of my 1975 (sold the 75 this spring and the 90 3 weeks ago) but this car is awesome!!

I will let my wife get over the shock of the new car & then I am going to look for a C3 to modify & play with.

2000vette.jpg

Beautiful Vette! I can understand where you are having a hard time not driving! :upthumbs

SAVE THE :w

Nice upgrade! I also like the color.
Len

Bruce,

The car looks terrific. Nice to have a convertible. Sounds like you got a really clean good running C5. Congradulations.

Remo:cool

Congrats on your roadster! My wife and I are going to pick up our "new" '97 6spd with under 21,000 miles tomorrow. Hope I can sleep tonight.

Congrats on your roadster! My wife and I are going to pick up our "new" '97 6spd with under 21,000 miles tomorrow. Hope I can sleep tonight.

I know how you feel. We went through the same thing.
I hope you get as much pleasure out of yours as we are
getting out of ours.
Len

Congrats on the new ride, love that color and love the fact that its a convertable, hope the top is black and not tan, LOL just kidding ENJOY

Hope I can sleep tonight.
I know I had trouble sleeping the night before I went to pick up mine! Just got back from its first road trip & it was a pleasure all the way.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom