Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just got my first Vette

jpg

Corvette
2006 convert
I just bought my first Corvette a 2006 Yellow convertable. Great site I think I will learn alot here. I need help. Does anybody Know anything about the St.Louis plant from back in the early 50's? My uncles have told me that my Grandfather was the man that started the original Corvette assy line .I am trying to get some information as to why i have so much "Corvette" in my blood. Thanks JPG:w

I just bought my first Corvette a 2006 Yellow convertable. Great site I think I will learn alot here. I need help. Does anybody Know anything about the St.Louis plant from back in the early 50's? My uncles have told me that my Grandfather was the man that started the original Corvette assy line .I am trying to get some information as to why i have so much "Corvette" in my blood. Thanks JPG:w

Welcome to the :CAC Congrats on the new ride:upthumbsDont know about your grandfather, but, glad you have "Corvette" in your blood.:beer:w

Welcome

Glad you are part of our cac, have lived in st. louis my whole life but have nothing for your about the old corvette plant on Goodfellow in north st. louis. Good luck with your new play toy.....................................Billy:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w

Welcome to the :CAC and congrats on your first Vette.

As for St. Louis plant info, you should make a separate post in the C1 section asking for info. I'd think some of the early Vette enthusiasts could give you some insight or steer you to someone that can.

Good luck!
:wJane Ann

Congratulations on your first Vette; life will be forever changed for you for the BEST :beer
Neat story about your grandpa; he actual is a part of history for sure :cool

Bill :w

I would contact the UNION there... Someone here should be able to help you with that information.. There are LOTS of folks that work HARD on genealogy and have amazing resources maybe one hangs out here also, there are societies of those folks just star poking and see what bites your finger
This may be of help also http://www.occofstl.com/
Charlie

welcome to CAC!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom