Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just got my first vette....:)

rmtsteve

Corvette
1988 Charcaol Metallic Coupe
I just purchase my 1st corvette. It is a 1988 Charcoal Metallic Coupe. I love driving it:lou . The car is so much fun that I have not spent a full day at work yet. I have been taking off early just to go drive.:D

I want to thank everyone for their input during my search for my first vette. I have learned a lot from this board and I am looking forward to learning more and maybe meeting some of you at some of the corvette outtings. Once again thanks to everyone, these cars are awesome!!!!!
I cant wait to get up tommorrow so I can drive it back to work.:Steer

Don't know where Sydney is but if it is anywhere near Findlay, they are having a Corvette show on Saturday the 9th. I am going to check it out, probably park my car near an easy exit route ;LOLI'll even wash it Tomorrow :D

Sydney is in Australia, you know, the "down under" country.:L

Who is this Sydney charachter anyway?;LOL

rmtsteve said:
I just purchase my 1st corvette. It is a 1988 Charcoal Metallic Coupe. I love driving it:lou . The car is so much fun that I have not spent a full day at work yet. I have been taking off early just to go drive.:D

I want to thank everyone for their input during my search for my first vette. I have learned a lot from this board and I am looking forward to learning more and maybe meeting some of you at some of the corvette outtings. Once again thanks to everyone, these cars are awesome!!!!!
I cant wait to get up tommorrow so I can drive it back to work.:Steer

:beer Ain't life grand :) Congrats on your new baby, the funs just begun :w

Congratulations! Now you can play the rest of the summer! :J

That sounds like a great car, and I've seen that color before, it's beautiful.

Congrats! I also own an 88 and she is a dream. A little fussy sometimes with the 4+3 but thats easy to overcome when the top is off, stereo up with my favorite CD and driving to nowhere fast! Welcome aboard. You will find lots of great advice here.

bossvette said:
Don't know where Sydney is but if it is anywhere near Findlay, they are having a Corvette show on Saturday the 9th. I am going to check it out, probably park my car near an easy exit route ;LOLI'll even wash it Tomorrow :D

Sidney is about 1-1/2 hours straight south of Findlay right off of I-75. I wish I would of known about the show earlier I would have made the trip, But the wife and I will be taking the motorcycle to West Virginia for a week-end get away.

rmtsteve said:
I just purchase my 1st corvette. It is a 1988 Charcoal Metallic Coupe.
Good Going :)

Now yours and mine are twins: Thats mine up-front :cool
6068349.JPG

Congrats on the new vette! I know you will enjoy it!

Wayne88 said:
Good Going :)

Now yours and mine are twins: Thats mine up-front :cool
6068349.JPG

I wish mine looked like that:) . Maybe after I get it painted and put some new wheels on it. Are those seat covers or new seats? Either way you have a nice looking vette. I will post some pics of mine as soon as I take them, But I have been spending all my free time out cruising:Steer Where was this picture taken at?

Congrats and welcome aboard! Drive it as much as humanly possible... if you don't you will soon feel yourself going through withdrawals... and withdrawals aren't fun! ;LOL

Don't be alarmed as your face changes shape in the mirror. That's just muscle development resulting from the permanent grin on your face!

Good Luck with your new vette. Ain't she great??? Are you checking her out as soon as u wake up in theAM..making sure "she's" OK?? Take a peek around the C3 site..some good posts on what/what not to carry with you in the car.....might help a bit...

See you at Carlisle in August!!

Andy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom