Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just Prurchased an 08

I got the GMPP for my 07 when I bought it new in Oct 2007. It wraps around the 5 year, 100K to make it "bumper to bumper" for 5 years, 100K. After the 36 mos bumper to bumper, it goes to 100 deductible. I paid 1,200 for it. Worth every penny.

I had the 5 year, 60K 100 Deductible after 36 on my 2002 and got much much more back than the 1,200 I paid back then (it's more expensive when you purchase it with a used Corvette). Ran out of miles before time on that one. Some of the items that would not have been covered after the 36K miles were 2 alternators (yes 2 one at 37K and one at 55K), electric window motor on the passenger side, warped rotors, one headlamp motor, cruise control lever, etc (just think about the money I would have spent).

All I had to do was think how many electrical components, relays, plus what I wrote above, etc. etc. It was a no brainer for me...I like peace of mind for big investments!!! I did the same for the Harley last year (74 mos unlimited miles no deductible which includes flat tire coverage from HD, NOT aftermarket).

Already have 16K on the 07 Corvette!!!

Chuck M

Jrose here is what my gargage looks like now, and few other pics.

Jrose here is what my gargage looks like now, and few other pics.

You say the '08 is your wifes, yet every pic you've posted shows your wife in the passenger seat. :rotfl

Your car looks great. I'm sure you, um I mean your wife, will have a lot of fun driving it. :D

Jason

I worked very very hard to buy this car and saved up my pennies for a long time to buy it, my first brand-new car right off the lot. Finally got some pics this morning, but first some thoughts after finally having the time to drive it around yesterday:

1) Not a single creak from the roof panel! Thanks Chevrolet!
2) The center console lid is still as hard as a rock. Why don't they add padding to it?
3) The steering feels much more precise than in the 05.
4) I don't notice any difference between "tour" and "sport", I have a hunch the switch isn't hooked up to anything.
5) The engine is quieter than my 05, did they add soundproofing to the cabin or something?
6) I like the chicklets! At first I was going to remove them, but I think they're kinda cool, so they're staying.
7) I like the gumby wheels, they're distinctive.
8) The seats feel firmer than my 05
9) I like the new console, although when the sun hits it just right the reflection is kind of annoying.

Overall I'm very pleased with the car.

corvette004.jpg

corvette003.jpg

corvette002.jpg

corvette001.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom