Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just signed on from Ohio

Ratmotortom

Corvette
1963, 1971, 1973, 1978
Hi All !!

Just logging in for the first time and thought I'd say hi !! Been around Corvettes for many years. Own four and work in the Corvette business, so I'm glad to be here, and am looking forward to sharing any of the useless information in my head with all of you !

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome! And we're most anxious to hear some of that "useless information" you have regarding Corvettes!;) Jump in and share.

Elaine

Welcome:w
What year vettes ya got?
I am the happy owner of 2 89s

Welcome to CAC if you are in the northwestern part of Ohio a group of us are planning on meeting at Smoky Bones in Ft Wayne for a "Conference":D this Sunday at 6 pm you are welcome to attend.
click here

welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the forums!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!! Another OHIO Vetter.....WELCOME to the CAC!!!!

Where at in Ohio???

:upthumbs

AND I SEE ANOTHER 73 OWNER!!!!!!!!!

There is no such thing as useless information when it comes to Corvettes :)
Welcome to our group, we're happy to have you here.

Tammy :w

Welcome to CAC!!

We will expect to see pictures of all your Corvettes. Please post some soon. I am assuming that either your 71 or 73 is a big block from your forum name. Give us the details--we love to hear about others Corvettes.

PS: I would love to drive up to Ft. Wayne on Sunday, but I am going to a winter school program my niece is in.

Welcome to CAC!!

We will expect to see pictures of all your Corvettes. Please post some soon. I am assuming that either your 71 or 73 is a big block from your forum name. Give us the details--we love to hear about others Corvettes.

PS: I would love to drive up to Ft. Wayne on Sunday, but I am going to a winter school program my niece is in.

Actually the 71 and 73 are small blocks. I do have a couple of big block Chevelles though. That's where the name came from :) Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Ratmotortom,

Is that the 63 Split Window Coupe in your Avatar your 63? Sounds like you have an awesome collection there. I want to welcome you to the CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, don't keep all that knowledge bottled up share it.

Bill

Ratmotortom,

Is that the 63 Split Window Coupe in your Avatar your 63? Sounds like you have an awesome collection there. I want to welcome you to the CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, don't keep all that knowledge bottled up share it.

Bill

Yep ! That's my 63. 340 HP. Riverside red.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom