Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just signed up

Chevyman for life

I just found this forum today. Wish I had found it 2 1/2 years earlier when I started restoring my friends 59.

I've had six Vettes - 64, 2 65s, 69 425HP tri-power, 71, 79 but none of my own now. Have a '55 and '56 Chevy post, one restored, and building the 55 as a modified.

Glad to be aboard.

Gerry

ChevyMan for Life...

Welcome to the :CAC

When ya have sometime share a few past/present pictures of your Vette(s)! :upthumbs

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Welcome to the CAC!

:w
-Stefan

I just found this forum today. Wish I had found it 2 1/2 years earlier when I started restoring my friends 59.

I've had six Vettes - 64, 2 65s, 69 425HP tri-power, 71, 79 but none of my own now. Have a '55 and '56 Chevy post, one restored, and building the 55 as a modified.

Glad to be aboard.

Gerry
And for 20 Bucks you can become a supporting member, remember RHIP.

Welcome to the CAC Gerry, we LOVE pictures.

Hecox

Hi and welcome! Let's see some of your projects.

Elaine

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!!!!

Nice to have you aboard, Gerry! :upthumbs

SAVE THE :w

Welcome to the CAC Gerry. :w Share some pictures of some of your projects.

Pictures of projects

Thanks all for your warm welcomes. Here's a few pictures of current projects, cars.

The '55 and '56 are mine. The '59 is a friend's who asked me if I wanted to restore it. Bought it in High School in 1975. Took it apart in 77 and left it in his garage for 30 years. Been working on it 2 1/2 years, almost ready to shoot the color coats. Will look stock but put in a 350 crate and disc brakes in front. Never plans to sell it, just drive it for fun.

Can't work on my '55 2dr until I get this Vette finished. It was someones "I give up" project. Has 350 crate, Camaro 4 wheel brakes and posi, 605, 700R4 but is very butchered. Will be fun.

Gerry :)

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Love the Tri5 Chebbys....my first car was a 56 Bel Aire 2 door post. Glad to have you here.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom