Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Keep The Coupe Or Go Z06??

Cpe vs. Z

maxrevs85 said:

Jim. you didnt take me serious did you . Just being a little wild and goofy. Sorry I if offended you you with any of that . All in fun.

Dave, SORRY! I guess I'm getting too old. Past experiences have left their mark. :hb I still love to go fast, and jammin' gears is loads of fun. There just aren't many places left to do it and be safe. Most of the post WWII airports are gone or converted to other use.

I had the same dilemma when I ordered my 'Vette about six weeks ago. I was still undecided until the day I ordered. I ended up ordering the coupe with automatic based on the versatility of the coupe and the realization that I'm going to be out there cruisin' and grinnin' 99.9% of the time with only a rare toe trip to the intake mani. Have fun! :)

Jim

Jim .Not a problem, I understand. There are fewer places to have fun like that. And I probably dont have the nads to drive like that anyway:)
The C5's are realy a great car. I hope to have one someday. I wish i had to make the tough choice of which one to buy...LOL.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom