Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

kind of newbeee says hello everyone

vettesplus

Corvette
1984 4+3
kind of newbeee From Colorado says hello everyone

i signed up on this forum some time ago and somehow forgot about it. i plan on spending more timehere. i have gotten abit tired of the cf sensorship. need to find a new forum, so with that said, hello everyone....ed

p.s the c4 and c5 are mine and the c6 is a friends.....

Picture144.jpg

Then let me be the first to welcome you here at the CAC!

Nice collection you got there, assuming they are all yours. :thumb

This is by far the nicest group of people i've come across on that interweb thing. And i continue here even from the distance because of it. :CAC

:w
-Stefan

welcome back to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

Hey, Ed. Here's a :w from one Coloradoan to another.

Glad you found your way here. Whereabouts in Denver are you? I'm in Parker, myself.

-Patrick

Hey, Ed. Here's a :w from one Coloradoan to another.

Glad you found your way here. Whereabouts in Denver are you? I'm in Parker, myself.

-Patrick

hey patrick,

i am in the north area off boulder turnpike and Pecos st. we have a group of c5's and c6's that get together numerous times throughout the summer for some awesome vette runs. i host my annual BBQ ever summer for our group and any other vetters that want to join......:upthumbs

i really hope this forum can take off because i am getting somewhat burned out on the cf!!!! seems to be growing all the time....

hey patrick,

i am in the north area off boulder turnpike and Pecos st. we have a group of c5's and c6's that get together numerous times throughout the summer for some awesome vette runs. i host my annual BBQ ever summer for our group and any other vetters that want to join......:upthumbs

So that's up in the Westminster area? That would put us at opposite ends of the Denver metro area, lol. I'm not too far from I-25 & Lincoln Avenue.

i really hope this forum can take off because i am getting somewhat burned out on the cf!!!! seems to be growing all the time....

Have a look around, Ed. I think you'll enjoy yourself here.
:)

yes its close to i-25 and i-36. your not that far away. some of our group lives down in your part of town. funny that your a mod and your name is Patrick. i got booted off another corvette forum awhile back because i had serious problem with a mod named Patrick....:L of course he won the battle!!! maybe you will be able to hook up with us on one of our runs this summer. they get real crazy, and we go on some awesome trips around the Rockies. the most famous is the Aussie run...have you heard of it? looking forward to meeting you this summer...ed

101808005.jpg

101808003.jpg

this is part of our group
Aussierun08095.jpg

Aussierun08005.jpg

Then let me be the first to welcome you here at the CAC!

Nice collection you got there, assuming they are all yours. :thumb

This is by far the nicest group of people i've come across on that interweb thing. And i continue here even from the distance because of it. :CAC

:w
-Stefan

hello and thank you...the c4 and c5 are mine, the c6 vert is a friends.....

Welcome back to Corvette Action Center vetteplus, I think you will find this to be the best of the best site there is; the members and staff are second to none :thumb

Stay in touch,
Bill :w

Hey Ed, thanks for reminding me about this forum. Here’s another shot from one of our runs together. :beer
DSCN0741.jpg

NIce shot!

hey terry, i really like this forum. i almost posted that pic with my other post... great pic....

hey Patrick, that is a great place to take picks. i am going to try to get our whole crew to join the cac.need to build up a stronger Colorado representation on here!! i am really impressed with this site....ed

hey Patrick, that is a great place to take picks. i am going to try to get our whole crew to join the cac.need to build up a stronger Colorado representation on here!! i am really impressed with this site....ed

Glad you're having fun, Ed. Keep exploring- I think you'll really like some of the resources under the Tech Center tab. :)

-Patrick

That's the Stanley Hotel. Ever seen "The Shining"? ;)

I have but it's been a while, never knew this was the famous hotel though ;shrug

Bill :w

Welcome to the cac....................................Billy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom