Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Know a paint and body shop in Tampa?

T

Tim80

I need to have my front bumper resprayed. Does anybody know of a reputable shop in Tampa, Fl.? I have been looking for over a month. Most shops are wanting $600 to $800 to repaint my front bumper. :( I know that it can be done for a more reasonably than those prices.

Thanks,
Tim

Tim,

That's WAY too much, I had my nose painted for $225 by the local Vette shop here in Sarasota. Don't know anything up in Tampa that could be of help to you though...sorry.

Tampa Paint Shop

Tim:

I had my 86 coupe painted at Sunshine Paint & Body in Tampa. I think the owner, Bobby Tyson, told me he has had 5 corvettes over the years. He currently owns a 69 roadster and a 99 coupe.
He specializes in corvette body work and painting for corvette dealers in the area. I think his prices are very reasonable.

Sunshine Paint & Body Shop
7004 Harney Road
Tampa, FL 33617

(813) 985-4189

Tell him I Sent you,

Thanks Scott and Al,

I thought those estimates were a little high. I apreciate the help.

Tim

bumper repaint

I have to get both my bumpers sanded and resprayed myself. My car was originally painted by Mills Bros Auto Body 813 831 0376 by the prev owner. I called the last week and they said about 200 bucks for each bumper.

Roy

Re: bumper repaint

resto75 said:
I have to get both my bumpers sanded and resprayed myself. My car was originally painted by Mills Bros Auto Body 813 831 0376 by the prev owner. I called the last week and they said about 200 bucks for each bumper.

Roy
Thanks. I found a copy of the build sheet in my paperwork. The previous owner had written down the paint codes for the base, paint and clear coat. I was very happy.

Tim

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom