Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Kurt Busch's latest outburst may cost him his spot at Penske Racing

Captain Roger, maybe more than any other car owner, has a reputation for hiring well behaved gentlemen drivers - going back to Mark Donahue. I'm really surprised he held on to Busch this long, since he's a well recognized jerk.

K Busch

Who cares, just another millionare sports jerk. Only watched 2 all year first and last. Wish they could go back to the days of no restrictor plats. like around 1978 when speeds 212 -214 were pretty much the norm. The last 5 years or so, I have not followed like many years ago. Can't stand those guys doing commercials for 2 min. before answering the orignal guestion. Tony S. is a pompus jerk, just like many of them. Give me DJ,Richard,SR, and many orthers from those :soapboxtimes, now that was NASCAR................................................................BILLY :mad:mad:mad:mad:mad

Luv ya Billy :thumb

Now tell us how ya really feel :D ... Hopefully our paths will cross this next summer ;)

Take Care Bro
:w
Bud

Penske is called "The Captain" for good reasons. If you have ever read anything about him along his car owner career you would know that he can play Hardball with the best! I would be surprised if Roger didn't fire Kurt. Kurt, you're no Mark Donahue.

I wouldn't want to play poker with "The Captain". :D He's old school.

And, 6 shooter, we'll all take your usual SAGE advice and move on now. HEHE :chuckle

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom