Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Last Chance to Change My Order!!!!

CWSWine

Corvette
1958 Silver Blue - 2008 CRM
Here is the problem ---- I own this car currently and plan on keeping for many more years. Should I order the Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat which we really like or Jetstream Blue Metallic Tintcoat so when the are park side by side there are the same color but 50 years difference. My order gets sent to GM tomorrow 3 Jan 08.

LargeSide.jpg

I would go with what you like best. The happier you are with it, the better care it will get. Both colors are great but chose the one YOU like. Good luck.

I would go with what you like best. The happier you are with it, the better care it will get. Both colors are great but chose the one YOU like. Good luck.

I agree, however, if you like the red best why not sell the C-1 and buy
another red. I think the blue would look good in my garage. Good luck.

Order is done - check is written - got my order number - now all there is to do is wait. We are trying to pick it up on the 26 of March 08 then a quick trip though Florida and down to the Keys and back to Kansas. We have a busy couple of months, leaving for the Isla Mujeres on the 15th of Jan - Displaying our 35 Ford in the World of Wheels in Feb - March a trip to Bowling Green, KY to pick up the Vette and quick trip though Florida. Thanks for all the comments!!

PS We did get the Red Tint Coat..:beer

Order is done - check is written - got my order number - now all there is to do is wait. We are trying to pick it up on the 26 of March 08 then a quick trip though Florida and down to the Keys and back to Kansas. We have a busy couple of months, leaving for the Isla Mujeres on the 15th of Jan - Displaying our 35 Ford in the World of Wheels in Feb - March a trip to Bowling Green, KY to pick up the Vette and quick trip though Florida. Thanks for all the comments!!

PS We did get the Red Tint Coat..:beer
Congrats on the new crystal red. You will love it. I drove a Jetstream Blue this december, It was lined up next to 20 other vettes and it just did not have the bling of the reds

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom