Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

last drive of the year

howard

Corvette
1973 L82 4Spd-No power options
Been cold for a week so decided this would be the last drive of the year...sure was a great season :w
qqe8si.jpg

qxujxv.jpg

2uy6kas.jpg

20ji7ih.jpg

14tneh2.jpg

345enav.jpg

2uz82gh.jpg

rw723d.jpg

Wow lots of white stuff already in the north. Its been 26 yrs since I lived in wyoming and kinda forgot about snow flying about in sept and oct. Short season for driving vettes up north, I guess that keeps the miles of the clock. Great pics thanks for posting

Beautiful scenery and Corvette!!! I'm glad you had a good driving season. We still have some good driving time here in the Boston area, but our day to put the "kids" to bed will come soon enough.

Elaine

Unfortunately for some of us, the Corvette season is about to end. The 02 goes into storage this week, the 08 will get a two week reprieve before storage for some last minute top down drives. The snowplow blade goes on the blazer this week. I really enjoyed the past driving season. Nice photos, thanks for posting.
Barrett

Beautiful pictures. I'll probablt get flamed for this but my driving season is about to start. With it being so hot here in the summer,driving a convertible with black vinyl interior,I seem to drive my car more in the late fall and early spring.

Great pictures of a great car. Driving conditions looking marginal though so, you're right, it's time to shut her down for the year. To put it mildly, these C3s do not do well in the snow! :ugh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom