Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Let's See Stunning C5 Photos

This is a little camera work i did at Bloomington Gold 2008!! Thats my car in the middle of the second picture by the way :D

So hi there neighbor! Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!
What part of Mississippi are you from?

Very nice C5 too. I like that color. :D

:wJane Ann

Nice indeed

This is a little camera work i did at Bloomington Gold 2008!! Thats my car in the middle of the second picture by the way :D

Jane Ann and this recent new member seem to have an affinity for that color... nice shots - thanks for sharing!

Eric

Beautiful Shot

This one from Z06 Jim - a CF regular and occasional CAC contributor.
Remo:cool

502334262_2MK9j-L.jpg

1999 Convertible

With a few body mods and a beautiful background.

IMG_0243_edited-2.jpg

Actually, I recognize background, Remo. It's named after one Zebulon Pike, if I'm not mistaken.
:thumb

Mag Red (again)

Hope there are no demerits issued for a repeat car... (this one's for you Jane Ann!)

This last Saturday, the sun and the Pinnacle Souveran wax cooperated to maximize the "mag red effect" at the 'Vettes At The Port' in Cape Canaveral.

DSCN4405_Crp_Sm.jpg

Looks good Eric!! How about post 1 or 2 that shows the rims off. At times I've toyed with the idea of a black and chrome rim on my '98. Curious to see how they look on that color.

:wJane Ann

Since I was invited to - I'll gladly post yet another picture!
Hope this comes close to what you were looking for, Jane Ann. I spent two entire months of spare-time researching before deciding these black Cray Scorpions would accomplish "The Look" I was after for Miss Scarlett. Of course not until after they were mounted, was it noticed that the center portion of the brake rotors - which were anti-corrosion plated - were just too visually intrusive behind those black spokes, so then gloss black rotor covers (I got mine from corvettecentral.com) were added. That did it. I might add that the brake calipers have to be temporarily slid out of the way to install the rotor covers, but all that effort was worth it IMHO.
The rears are 18 x 10.5 and the fronts 17 x 9 (I think...) which accounts for the difference in the rim "lip width" (the depth of the polished part) that you may be able to see here.
Eric

DSCN4482_Crp_Sm.jpg

- Click on picture for full size wallpaper -

:cool

Remo has a very old/small monitor and has been getting crankier with age about large pictures in his threads!

:lou

L8TR - D
I am not sure whether or not that makes me feel better...! ;)

Reno, Nevada

Bill K's terrific 2002 Pewter Metalic Coupe.
UNR64.jpg

Breaking News

:reddevil You're right - that must look like the devil himself coming at you !
Beautiful !!!!

The Devil sold his C5 and is now prowling around in this C6/Z06...beware.
pic4.jpg

The Devil sold his C5 and is now prowling around in this C6/Z06...beware.
pic4.jpg

Man, those are some mean lookin' Vettes :cool

The wheels look good !!! ... I'm not a big fan of black wheels, but those are BAD A$$.

Fast and Faster

Miss Scarlett may be fast, but won't quite reach orbital velocity.
Here she is with not one, but TWO Space Shuttles in the background: Atlantis on Pad 39A, and Endeavor on Pad 39B at the Kennedy Space Center.

DSCN4573_Crp_Clr_Med.jpg

Bill K's terrific 2002 Pewter Metalic Coupe.
That is an excellent picture! Everything about the picture is professional in nature.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom