Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Let's See Stunning C5 Photos

Here you go designeraccd...

21-10-06-v05.jpg

Thank you...glad one of us knows how to do this! Turned out to be quite nice, for a few hours today so my C5 and I went looking for picture spots...DO enjoy driving this car, yes inndeedeee! DFO:L

Bonnell - here you go. And that is definetly a "stunning" shot.

Remo:cool
attachment.php

Thanks for enlarging Remo! How'd you do that? BTW: I have a cheap digital and I can't get a good shot. The colors are spectacular right now but I can't get it. My wife prefers a 35MM.

Thirsty Z

Here's one I've always liked. This Z06 looks like a wild animal who's come to the watering hole for a drink.

VetteNStang014.jpg

Thanks for enlarging Remo! How'd you do that? BTW: I have a cheap digital and I can't get a good shot. The colors are spectacular right now but I can't get it. My wife prefers a 35MM.

As you suggested I double clicked it for the enlarged version. Then right clicked on the enlarged version and selected "copy". Then I opened a reply to you and dropped it in using a right click and selecting "paste".

Ok, here's some of mine!:w

newport706017de1.jpg

z066508ys.jpg

z06026508co.jpg

z06036507xj.jpg

Can you tell I like Millenium Yellow?

Too bad the top wasn't down...would have made a better picture

Hey napacruzerC5! :w Long time no see! Did you say a top down photo??? How 'bout top down AND EXHAUST?!? ;)

:L

Jane Ann

IMG_5871_R_XLR8_TAG.jpg

Picture Perfect

Jane Ann -this is a beautiful shot. - Nicely done.

IMG_5871_R_XLR8_TAG.jpg
[/quote]

Remo,

I'll pass your compliments on to my personal Corvette photographer, MsSchroder. :) She did a great job, didn't she?

She asked me the kind of photos I'd like... angles, composition, etc. and then set about capturing them exactly as I pictured them in my mind's eye.

Thanks Tammy!!!

Here are some Pro shots of my buddy Tony's Caravaggio 'wide body', and my car. :beer

JETZshoot-2.jpg

JETZshoot9-1.jpg

JETZC.jpg

JETZCaravaggios3.jpg

JETZX-1.jpg

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom