Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Let's See Stunning C5 Photos

Jane Ann, it was my pleasure! Thank you for the credit.

Jetz: breathtaking. The composition of this one is absolutely my favorite, hands down.

newcamera210fp8.jpg

Did I mention that the spoiler is very hot? Very "tasty" as Remo once put it.

Jane Ann, it was my pleasure! Thank you for the credit.

Jetz: breathtaking. The composition of this one is absolutely my favorite, hands down.

newcamera210fp8.jpg

Did I mention that the spoiler is very hot? Very "tasty" as Remo once put it.

Thank you MsSchroder! ;) Glad you like my 'shoot'n run' shot!
Here is it's mate. :beer
newcamera213vn1.jpg

JETZ - beautiful pictures and of course the subjects are breath taking. I love the Carravggio treatments -
they're simply the best after market body mods available. And can you believe this? - There are actually some
folks on this site that think Caravaggio is "ricer". What a bunch of Philistines.

Thanks for the great shots. BTW - I've been a real fan of both yours and Tony's cars for ages.
I first saw them over on the CF.

Remo:cool

Here are some Pro shots of my buddy Tony's Caravaggio 'wide body', and my car. :beer
http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album459

p1010007qp6.jpg

p1010002copy4uw1.jpg

newcamera010vd9.jpg

newcamera210fp8.jpg

newcamera024ru1.jpg

newcamera041jq0.jpg

newcamera010fz4.jpg

Sinister in the City

Addison, Texas - Roof top early morning.
41.jpg

JETZ - beautiful pictures and of course the subjects are breath taking. I love the Carravggio treatments -
they're simply the best after market body mods available. And can you believe this? - There are actually some
folks on this site that think Caravaggio is "ricer". What a bunch of Philistines.

Thanks for the great shots. BTW - I've been a real fan of both yours and Tony's cars for ages.
I first saw them over on the CF.

Thank's Remo for your generous comments, they're much appreciated! :w
Tony's car is indeed a 'looker', but with 581 at the wheels it also has the giddyup! :D

Frank :beer

2006_0909_120915AA.jpg

Oooh, Nice!
Welcome, FletcherT76... good job on your first post :upthumbs

FletcherT76 - Welcome to the :CAC

BTW - Let's get the inside of them wheels cleaned up a bit when ya have a little spare time! :D

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Hahaha - yea, I noticed that once I got home and uploaded them to the PC! There're clean now! I picked up my baby in September so we're still getting to know each other - but every day is better than the last!

Here's my 99 Mag Coupe along with about 30 other Vettes last weekend in Helen GA. Helen is a small town in the GA mountains made to look and feel like an Alpine, German Village. Our club is the Queen City Corvette Club out of Charlotte, NC. It was the last week end of the Octoberfest and we had a blast!

I'm a tooshie man and this one makes me go OOOHHhhhh Yeeeaaa

attachment.php

C5 Left Alone

"That damned boat gets all his attention these days."
DSC00006.JPG

attachment.php
On Top of Mt Mitchell!!:w :bu :bu :pat
junk!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom