Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Let's See Stunning C5 Photos

2002 Triple black

014.jpg 017.jpg016.jpg

Sweet! Welcome to the CAC Tamashane. What part of Louisiana are you from? I've got family and/or friends in Mandeville, N.O., Lafayette, Baton Rouge, Cut Off, etc.

This one is definitely my favorite! Beautiful! :drool:

135314_4412685872678_384331268_o.jpg

Thanks for sharing these!!
:wJane Ann

Thank you! My first Vette. Just got it a few weeks ago. I'm from the northwest corner, Shreveport/Bossier area.

Welcome to the Club and our forum. Your going to love the car and when you have questions about her, any questions, here is where to come for answers.

:beer

Thank you! My first Vette. Just got it a few weeks ago. I'm from the northwest corner, Shreveport/Bossier area.

Thanks Hustler and Texasred. I am enjoying both the car and the forum. Tons of good info here!

How can I get a picture of my Smokin Z on the Stunning C5 Photos?
Just add a photo of your ride to the thread ;)

If you need help here is a thread from one of our "Administrators" took a lot of time to set up an easy to follow and get'r done ;) Photo Posting (made easy)

Here is a "LINK" to our Help and Feedback Forums. It is FULL of useful information about adding photo's to Avatars, Signatures, Threads and a whole lot more "STUFF".

If you still have questions or need help, go on down to the Help and Feedback Forums and experiment and ask your questions for assistance ;) :thumb

Bud

New member in RI

image.jpg 48 years later finally have my vette. It's everything you all say & more. Ron

2003 absolute beauty

PICT0026.jpg

This is how it should be. Great picture Welcome to the forum :w
attachment.php

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom