Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Let's See Stunning C5 Photos

I would still tell her to get the hell off my car..:L
001025.JPG

I would still tell her to get the hell off my car..:L
Funny where that picture is being hosted... :chuckle
As for getting off the car, yeah. Dealing with fingerprints is bad enough. But a big patch from oily skin? :mad
:L

JEEEZZ What A Picky Group! :upthumbs

NiceC5Large.jpg

:L Sorry guys. Not on the :CAC Ya'll must have us mixed up with some of those lesser-quality Corvette sites. :chuckle
BTW Tom - Long time no see! Hope you and Betsy are doing well!

:wJane Ann

:L Sorry guys. Not on the :CAC Ya'll must have us mixed up with some of those lesser-quality Corvette sites. :chuckle
BTW Tom - Long time no see! Hope you and Betsy are doing well!

:w We are Jane Ann, TKUVM and I hope you are as well.

The Babe thing....well I know of one place where it started with good intentions, but went a little South. (No pun intended)

There are some great shots out there, but we all have different tastes. I had fun driving Shooter nuts with them as avatars but CAC has always been a Cut Above so please do take my shots down. :beer

Have a good 4th!

T:wM

timfitz63 said:
Huh?! There were Corvettes in those pictures too...?! ;)

I don't see an urgent need to remove them, Tom. They were mild compared to some we've had to remove in the past. The problem is that it often starts pretty mild, then each subsequent photo is a little more risque, a little closer to the edge and before you know it, someone with really poor taste, or someone in constant need of attention (you know the "look at me! look at me!" types) goes too far. :eyerole

So we just try to take the high road.

Happy 4th to you and Betsy as well, Tom! Don't stay away so long!

I don't see an urgent need to remove them, Tom. They were mild compared to some we've had to remove in the past. Well the girl with the 6 pack was my first when I used them as avatars. Drove Shooter nuts! The problem is that it often starts pretty mild, then each subsequent photo is a little more risque, Yup! that's what happened at the other place

So we just try to take the high road. Roger That!

Happy 4th to you and Betsy as well, Tom! Don't stay away so long! Will do my best to get back asap. Major stuff going on here at gulag 3416 :hb
Thanks!

Here is a BABE who hopes her Grandpa still has this C5 when she is old enough to drive.

She will be 1 July 11th. Check out her shirt.corvette 008.jpg

Thats what i get for following that damm gps

Z06-3.jpg

Just getting into this!

Took this photo recently for the USA TODAY feature on the 58th Anniversary of the Corvette--hoping they use it!

Attachments

• 2003 Chevy Corvette Convertible no.2 Mike Kaplan.jpg
    2003 Chevy Corvette Convertible no.2 Mike Kaplan.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 197
Took this photo recently for the USA TODAY feature on the 58th Anniversary of the Corvette--hoping they use it!

If they don't, they ain't got no taste at all...! :thumb

Let's see: fast car; check. Fast airplane; check. The only thing missing from the photo is a babe...! (Sorry, Jane Ann; couldn't resist... ;))

Sweet! Let's show it off a little!
Welcome to the :CAC and good luck, Mike!

attachment.php

Let's see: fast car; check. Fast airplane; check. The only thing missing from the photo is a babe...! (Sorry, Jane Ann; couldn't resist... ;))
:L You rascal!

2002 Quicksilver Z06

Silver, sexy sleek, slammed, super, sweet....and did I mention silver?:cool

070411_d.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom