Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Let's See Stunning C5 Photos

Skulldugery?

:confused bwing, I am with you water does not run uphill;shrug. I think we have a case of skulldrugery here???

Scott,

Extreme tides in specific geographic areas, such as in the bay of Fundy can have the effect of having water running up hill for a period of time.. A tsunami can force water up hill as can the wave from a landslide, storm surge from a hurricane,(an extreme onshore wind) or a meteor impact tsumami. These effects are all temporary and require large unusual external forces. But, for a certain period of time water will and can
run uphill.;)
Remo:cool

Scott,

Extreme tides in specific geographic areas, such as in the bay of Fundy can have the effect of having water running up hill for a period of time.. A tsunami can force water up hill as can the wave from a landslide, storm surge from a hurricane,(an extreme onshore wind) or a meteor impact tsumami. These effects are all temporary and require large unusual external forces. But, for a certain period of time water will and can
run uphill.;)
And what better time than when a pack of hotrods are passin thru?:upthumbs

It's All So Black & White

Very tasty 2000 Artic White FRC with a Specter Werks rear facia.

IMG_1778.jpg

my 1998 coupe along with its daddy, 2005 duramax... believe it or not but the duramax will outrun the c5, been there done that!!!

duramax98002.jpg

Great Silver Theme

Remo is gonna love you!:thumb

Your are right...because there's just something so clean about silver. Here's a beauty in Quicksilver.
505 wheels, ACI chin spoiler, Caravaggio hood and lowered on PHADT coilovers.

DSC02070.jpg

Your are right...because there's just something so clean about silver. Here's a beauty in Quicksilver.
505 wheels, ACI chin spoiler, Caravaggio hood and lowered on PHADT coilovers.

DSC02070.jpg

I like that picture. So why is it when I post pics like this, I get Dwayne making fun of my funky camera angles?
:chuckle

Primary colors motoring through a beautiful covered bridge.
111906005.jpg

wow this one looks sooooo cool...shame they are not in C4/C5/C6 order...oh well...still a beauty

Couple of pictures from NE TN......

attachment.php

attachment.php

I was there the day you were at the museum and took pictures of your car...verty nice man! Being from TN too, I was wondering where you got it airbrushed?

~Jeff

wow

all I can say is WOW!~!! Super nice ride...I had to take a double take of it...looks like a C5/C6 hybrid with the mods you have done. Very VERY tastefully done and so subtle. Its like a perfect blend....KUDO's my man. I have a few questions....

What kind of rear fascia is that? A Spec Werks?
Are your rim's chrome or black chrome?
Are your rims' 10.5" rears and 9.5" front Z06's aftermarket Repros...seen a few around and would love to eventually get a set. Your definitely either tubbed out or just added fender flares. So what size tires are those?

hey cozer, she looks awesome man!! i just took mine in for an alignment. she was way out of wack..better get your done asap so you don't waste the new tires...ed

I have but one word to say about this. And that word is, "Why"?

And I'd have two words in response: Why not?

A cream colored leather interior wouldn't be my first choice, but if I could afford to add black leather detailing on the interior of C6, I'd do it.

And I'd have two words in response: Why not?

A cream colored leather interior wouldn't be my first choice, but if I could afford to add black leather detailing on the interior of C6, I'd do it.
Ya Patrick, The interior color is what turned me off about the car. The rest of it is cool:cool

im humming a song

when i look at the photo, the song gay ser ra ser ra what ever will be will be, keeps playing in my head...:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom