Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Lingenfelter Corvettes - Come On In

Norman - any pics?
Remo:cool
SummerandVettePictures010.jpg

SummerandVettePictures047.jpg

rearshot0049-1.jpg
frontshot0050-1.jpg

FrontBrakes.jpg

Image removed by DRTH VTR.

eece7446.bmp

Little_Blue_Vette.jpg

SummerandVettePictures002.jpg

Norman Clemmer-
I removed an image from your post. I found it humorous, but it violates CAC standards. Thanks for your understanding.
Jim DRTH VTR

Lingenfelter

Well, Remo, don't have one yet, but have been thinking about it a lot and doing some research lately. Any thoughts to share? Are you still pleased? BTW, what tires do you have on your Vette and do they hook up/ ride well?

Location - Central Texas

Here's a great looking.......2007 Lingenfelter Z06. This one develops
right around 630 HP

lpe_comm_ed_qtr_cropped.jpg

Well, Remo, don't have one yet, but have been thinking about it a lot and doing some research lately. Any thoughts to share? Are you still pleased? BTW, what tires do you have on your Vette and do they hook up/ ride well?

Tony - I'm still very happy with the work they did. The car is just a blast to drive. The thing that's always fasinated me is how they pushed so much horse power into the engine and the fuel milage (at sutained drivng) is actually better than when it was stock. Now as far as the milage goes when "hot dogging" with it........well that's another story. The tires are BF Goodrich T/A KDW-2's. They're better than the Goodyear runflats (just my opinion) on several levels. First they are much quieter, secondly they're a softer compound and hook up better and thirdly - they're fantastic in the rain (yes on a rare occassion even I get caught away from home in the rain).

2000870517379426290_rs.jpg

I am drooling over a Z06 for sale on anther forum owned by SouthernCarParts. That is one I'd like to have for my pampered vette but I don't think I will do it yet.

Does drooling over a Lingenfelter qualify me?:upthumbs

Someday.

I do love your vette Remo.

Remo-
I do not have a Lingenfelter massaged Corvette, but I certainly admire yours.
Jim

:BOW Me too.

I have been giving a lot of thought to purchasing an '08 C6 next year. The additional HP and refinement are desirable. I'll keep my '02 vert for the DD.

However, I love the C5 and I believe my correct course of action is to find a LF C5. The Southern Car Parts Z06 would have been perfect but it came up well ahead of my budget - house remodeling comes first.:upthumbs

So, Remo, this is just a drop-in to say hi but eventually I'll be able to join your thread!:beer

:BOW Me too.

I have been giving a lot of thought to purchasing an '08 C6 next year. The additional HP and refinement are desirable. I'll keep my '02 vert for the DD.

However, I love the C5 and I believe my correct course of action is to find a LF C5. The Southern Car Parts Z06 would have been perfect but it came up well ahead of my budget - house remodeling comes first.:upthumbs

So, Remo, this is just a drop-in to say hi but eventually I'll be able to join your thread!:beer
Bonnell,

Thanks and I can't wait for you to locate one.

2003889437856052509_rs.jpg

Remo,Jay here mine is on the Dyno today should be going to pick it up next week.They had some problems with my TRANY it was leaking after the torque converter install(puddle of trany fluid on floor,bad bushing?)per Tim.Will be calling Tim on Friday for update.

Hey Remo
Does an older C4 count?

A New Lingenfelter Guy

Hey Remo
Does an older C4 count?

Absolutely!!! Welcome to the CAC and especially to the Lingenfelter thread. Tell us a little about your car and what your experience was like dealing with Lingenfelter. And if you have more pics...we'd love to see them.

Any Lingenfelter Corvette owners out there? Let's talk.

:beerHey Remo, I have what you call a Logonfarter, now here is the difference. When I logon I get a brain fart which can be very expensive if you know what i mean, but with my meds and TLC I could be up in the 200 MPH with ease, Demerol works pretty good, but my favorite is no gain not pain. I will be up there flying with you Eagles soon as I can Launch this MaMa. Hope this cheers you up, it did me........................Scott

Too Much Is Never Enough

Now available from Lingenfelter on a limited basis. The 2008 Commemorative Edition
427 Twin Turbo 730 Horsepower. Perfect grocery getter.

8717.jpg

The Logonfarter

:beerHey Remo, I have what you call a Logonfarter, now here is the difference. When I logon I get a brain fart which can be very expensive if you know what i mean, but with my meds and TLC I could be up in the 200 MPH with ease, Demerol works pretty good, but my favorite is no gain not pain. I will be up there flying with you Eagles soon as I can Launch this MaMa. Hope this cheers you up, it did me........................Scott

Thanks Scott...I'm still chuckling:chuckle

Folks,

My good friend Scott (aka SkinFlint) has submitted his 2001 Millenium Yellow
"Logonfarter" for our viewing pleasure. This car is feared around the Mount Vernon area and local law enforcement officials have Scott and his car on a permanent "APB". If you're ever in the vinicity - steer clear because this ride will suck the headlights out of yours.

image.php

Remo,Jay here mine is on the Dyno today should be going to pick it up next week.They had some problems with my TRANY it was leaking after the torque converter install(puddle of trany fluid on floor,bad bushing?)per Tim.Will be calling Tim on Friday for update.

Jay - any late breaking news?

Everything's Faster In Texas

Lingenfelter 427 Twin Turbo.....Texas style.

lingenfelter-twin-turbo-427-03.jpg

Too bad about that color. At least it looks like it could be pewter. :L

Frisco Lake, Texas

A very evil looking 2007 Lingenfelter Z06. And Kristen's looking
good as well.

CristenJohnsZ1.jpg

Catapult......Not Required

Too bad about that color. At least it looks like it could be pewter. :L

Jim - Here's another "silver" Lingenfelter. This one's from the San Diego area. Just a rumor...but I heard once the Navy saw this beauty they repainted all their F14 Tom Cats to match.:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom