Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Locking Lug Nut Cap

Sld_Gld

Corvette
2005 Silver Coupe
I'm in need of one black plastic cap for a locking lug nut on an '85 C-4. Thus far I've only been able to locate caps for the non-locking lug nuts.

I'm in need of one black plastic cap for a locking lug nut on an '85 C-4. Thus far I've only been able to locate caps for the non-locking lug nuts.

Good luck with that. they only ran the lock system with the screw on/Flower patterned Lock lugs for a very short time and most were probably replaced by now, you might want to look into buying a new set MacGaurd plain black or locating a set from a later year and get the avalible replacement caps.

you might get lucky on Criegs list

Good luck with that. they only ran the lock system with the screw on/Flower patterned Lock lugs for a very short time and most were probably replaced by now, you might want to look into buying a new set MacGaurd plain black or locating a set from a later year and get the avalible replacement caps.

you might get lucky on Criegs list

Thanks for the feedback! Coincidentally, I contacted McGard yesterday and learned that they no longer offer replacement caps for the OEM supplied wheel locks. As you have suggested, I ordered a new set of McGard locks and caps.

Thanks for the feedback! Coincidentally, I contacted McGard yesterday and learned that they no longer offer replacement caps for the OEM supplied wheel locks. As you have suggested, I ordered a new set of McGard locks and caps.

just for your information doorman has a very similar lock lug to the McGuard plain black

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom