Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Look what my wife made for me for my B'day...

mqqn

Corvette
02 EB Z06 / 99 BLK Coupe
Hi Folks -

I was away for a week on a motorcycle trip (pics in off road lounge if you are interested...http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71135 ) and my birthday passed by while I was gone.

Have a look at what my wife drew for me while I was gone!

maggies_gift_drawing.jpg

I am impressed! she did this freehand - looking at a model of my car....

best regards -

mqqn

Looks really good !! It also looks like she loves the car as much as you do. Are you sure she wasn't cruzin around while you were gone and drew the picture to distract you from the odometer.
:beer

I see your wife is a stickler on the details, lug bolts between wheel spokes, smaller disk on rear than front, but to be honest it looks like the fender emblem says Z28 not Z06.... other than that looks nice.

Nevets2004 said:
Looks really good !! It also looks like she loves the car as much as you do. Are you sure she wasn't cruzin around while you were gone and drew the picture to distract you from the odometer.
:beer

Hi Guys -

Actually - she has her own - she prefers an auto to the "real thing"...:D.

Her car has 36k and my Z has 37k. We drive 'em!

As to being a stickler for details - I thought she did an outstanding job - the brakes are right - to compare her work to a "profesional" - take a look at the "tech poster" that has all the cars lines up on it - the C5's have front calipers on the rear....and there is a yellow C5 vert with z06 rims....at least on my poster there is....

She used a 1:18 maisto model that I hacked up to put custom wheels on - so that is why the rotors are so exaggerated - she was just drawing what she saw.

Best present I have gotten since my grandmother made me my quilt - I and I'll have both of these hand-made presents when I die.

thanks for the comments -

best regards -

mqqn

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom