Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Look what's between my frame rails

Corvette
63 Resto Coupe-Red 65 Roadster
After having spent the last six months sitting on the engine stand, I was finally able to install the engine and tranny in my latest 67 project. I had expected a lot of interference problems, but I was surprised to see how easily it went in.

JohnZ and Rich:

You undoubtedly both will remember the discussions we had regarding the installation of the " Sanderson " headers that I had purchased a little while back, well, I am happy to tell you that they fit perfectly, with no problems what so ever.

I will humbly admit that you were both right in regards to the problems that I should have had in their installation, however the fact that I eliminated the steering box in favor of a R+P from " Steeroids " made their installation a breeze.

In the last two pics you can see the clearance I have on both sides of the headers.

Stepinwolf

sanderson.jpg

sanderson1.jpg

sanderson2.jpg

Hello Robert
I am impressed with your chassis/engine. The headers are a nice fit
looking good Robert
take care
Tom

Excellent! The headers look great! Whose upper control arms are those?

Hello John,

Both the uppers & lowers are from VBP, and are part of their " Suspension Plus " package. They are powder coated like the rest of the chassis, and come with off-set shafts.

Regards to all, and thanks for the kind words.

Stepinwolf

A thing of beauty. Nice work.

Tom

Bet you can't wait till it's done and you can drive that beauty! Very nice! :upthumbs

It's Christmas all over again.
smiley-santa.gif
67HEAVEN, if it's Christmas all over again, what's it gonna be when he gets that baby all back together?
Andy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom