Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking at a C5 in AZ

crashnash

Hey there

I am new to this world of vette ownership and are quite impressed with your website. My question is has anybody dealt with Cn'V Corvettes in Tempe AZ.I have been at there website a few times and they seem to have a good selection at a resonable price. I also made a visit to them during spring break but didn't get a good feel. Any thoughts much needed and apreciated.

Crash;shrug

Hi, Crashnash,
And welcome to the CAC!

I well remember C'n'V from my years as an ASU student back in the day. I used to go by that place with friends on occasion and just dream.

They always have a nice selection. And at least at the time I was living in Tempe, CnV also always tended to go high bluebook retail value on their cars. And, at least at the time, they absolutely did not let you test drive a vehicle until your financial 'bona fides" have been checked (now, that may have been a reaction to seeing me as a college-aged kid, too.)

Having said that, they seem to have a pretty good reputation as a Corvette seller.

I'm curious- since you're in British Columbia, why are looking so far away for a Corvette? Is there one there in particular that's caught your eye?

-Patrick

The main reson I am looking from adistance is cost.Up here the same car goes for around $35000 cdn and they have a 2000 vert for $26000 US. My landed cost all in is $30000 Cdn.
Hi, Crashnash,
And welcome to the CAC!

I well remember C'n'V from my years as an ASU student back in the day. I used to go by that place with friends on occasion and just dream.

They always have a nice selection. And at least at the time I was living in Tempe, CnV also always tended to go high bluebook retail value on their cars. And, at least at the time, they absolutely did not let you test drive a vehicle until your financial 'bona fides" have been checked (now, that may have been a reaction to seeing me as a college-aged kid, too.)

Having said that, they seem to have a pretty good reputation as a Corvette seller.

I'm curious- since you're in British Columbia, why are looking so far away for a Corvette? Is there one there in particular that's caught your eye?

-Patrick

Very interesting link.So it really is buyer beware.So who can we really trust especialy from afar. How about Ralphs in Orlando?
Crash

That'd be a great drive home: Phoenix to Vancouver!

Good luck with your search. Keep us informed, Crashnash.

:w
-Patrick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom