Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking for 68-72 C3

DRHC3

I am looking for a 68-72 C3 numbers matching, PS, PB. Convertible or coupe. Please let me know if you or someone you know is looking to sell one. Thanks.

Welcome to the CAC

Are you looking for any particular color? Private owner or dealer OK? How far do you want to travel? I run across them ocasionally.

Tom

Tom

Hi, I would prefer to deal with a private seller, but not completely opposed to a dealer depending on the situation. The colors that I like are Blue, White and Yellow. I would prefer to find the car in the West as I am in Arizona but for the right situation (price, model etc) I would be willing to go to other states. I am looking for a car that is a driver, I don't want a trailer queen and I don't want a project car. I would use the car to drive around town a couple of times a week and maybe take on a longer trip that might be 150-200 miles. Thanks for your help. Don

Is that Steel Dreamz still open? They were a couple blocks north of Elliot betweem Arizona and McQueen on Comstock, I think. They had another smaller lot in Gilbert across from a BBQ place. Sorry. I know how to get there but don't remember the name. I stopped in there a couple times but can't get their web site to work anymore.
They usually had a few older Corvettes. I was hot on a custom '50 Olds coupe they had once.

Tom

Just sitting here having my coffee and browsing Corvettes. I found this one in Phoenix but it has a new crate motor. Looks like it would be a nice driver.

1968 Yellow Conv.

69 white convertible stingray

I am looking for a 68-72 C3 numbers matching, PS, PB. Convertible or coupe. Please let me know if you or someone you know is looking to sell one. Thanks.
Yes I have a 69 white convertible stingray matching numbers. $23,000 OBO, Doug 5862060360

I have two you can buy

I have 1974 with 4 speed and 1982 with auto
74 has had 41,000 of work done not numbers matching engine
1982 is numbers matching 73,000 original miles all stock unmolested
Both coupes and both red
Call Steve in Va at 5712635035

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom