Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking for "authentic" C3 floormats

Allthumbs

Corvette
1981 white coupe
I have been looking for floormats for the '81 now for a few weeks.. looked at the usual suspects.. ebay.. Ecklers.. CA.. etc.. but I am not sure what to get. I would like to find some quality carpeted or even mixed rubber and carpeted mats with the authentic flag logo (ebay has some that have it reversed.. but at a decent price) for less than $100. Anyone have some experience and/or thoughts on this topic ?

Tom:w

Well. this must not be an exciting topic :D ... so I just went ahead and ordered some generic ones for $69 from one of the catalogs.. atleast they have the correct flag emblem for an '81 I guess. I will post the results when I receive them. Thanks !

Tom

ZIP has many different floor mats with different logos you can have put on. If you have already ordered, thats too bad. You should look into subscribing to a Corvwette magazine called corvette fever, they have many vendors listed and many good features on vets!!!

Well. this must not be an exciting topic :D ... so I just went ahead and ordered some generic ones for $69 from one of the catalogs.. atleast they have the correct flag emblem for an '81 I guess. I will post the results when I receive them. Thanks !

Tom

Sorry I didn't catch this earlier. Mid-America Motorworks (a Supporting Vendor here) has some nice selections in mats. You might want to check them out-you can always return for credit, perhaps?

Rick
:gap

Thanks guys.. I will check those two sources out !

Tom

My 73 had the original black rubber mats. They weren't comfortable with the engine bay heat in the summer. I bought some carpeted model, I think they were from the late shark model. I don't think I would use rubber anymore-unless I took the car out in the snow(not).

I always liked these:

I-1660.JPG

But Id rather they didnt have a yellow script. Id prefer silver. I dont suppose anyone has seen these with a silver script?

Superman:

I ordered similar ones.. except they are red with the 81 Flags. but same material cut pile... and shape.

Looks like you have to own a business to order from them.

I received my mats today. I think they are great.. correct color and authentic embroidered '81 flags. Looking through all the mat sources it appears they basically offer the same thing in many different price ranges. These were from CC and while offered in other cats.. about $5 less than others. Thanks guys !

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom