Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

looking for interior pics

wingrider

I'm planning to order my new vette soon and I'm looking for pics of the red/black interior especially with the mont. red exterior. This combo seems fairly rare. Anyone seen it? Thanks

Did you ever get to see any pictures or real life examples of it? I saw pics somewhere online with it. Looked VERY good, if you like red as I do! I saw it in a black Vette, and a victory red Vette, but not monty red. btw/ I just put Red Lloyd's mats in my black interior, V Red coupe and love it. The red/black combo is not for everyone, but it is for me.
GarageandVette003.jpg
GarageandVette004.jpg

Red/Black interior

I never saw it in person, but I did see some good pics from a forum member. Then we lined a MR car up next to another car with the red interior. It sorta clashed so I opted for the titanium/black combo. I ordered it that way, but the factory rejected the order onacounta discontinuing the MR color, so the order went out the window. We found a car in inventory and it will get the 2 tone int from Katzkin. We can get the colors any way we want them and it's better leather besides, so it will turn out after all. The car waits on the showroom floor now till 4/24 then it's off to the shop for custom seats. It's hard to wait, but it will be awesome when it's done.
Thanks, David

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom