Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

looking for sensor

Paddywhack

Corvette
1986 Dark red coupe
Does anybody know where I can order/purchase the EGR valve temperature sensor? On my '86, this is the sensor that screws into the egr exhaust tube. Cant locate a place that still carries them.
Thanks

You can get the exhaust tube from them too if yours needs replaced. I know on mine the wrapping was peeling off of it.

I did get the tube from them. However, if you click on the link, you will see that the sensor is discontinued there also. Thanks for trying!

Anyone else know of some where to look to purchase the sensor? NAPAonLine shows the correct sensor, but when you try to order it, they cant find it.

Hi Paddywhack, If you look further on Mid Americas catalogue it says "temporarily out of stock". Maybe a phone call will sort out your problem. Roger.

Hi Roger, I made the call, was told that the manufacture that was making the part stopped and they are in the process of looking for a new manufacturer. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks

Paddywhack, I have been everywhere trying to find the EGR heat sensor and finally found it. Debbie Hamilton from Ecklers refered me to Wally's. Call 352-523-0900 and ask for Wally and say Debbie Refered you to him. He has several as I just hung up the phone with him. there $45 plus $12 shipping

Thanks CG. I have yet to replace it, with May showers just about every freakin' day! I'll check out carquest also.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom