Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! looking to buy a C6 Z06

vettedad

Hey Gents-

I'm looking to buy a C6 Z06. Its the most HP and performance that I can afford. Dealerships are driving me nuts with not finding what I want.
'Send me info on Z06's' apparently to them means 'send me anything base'. Anyway, I live an hour south of Indy and am looking to buy a coupe, stick Z06-C6 version. Any advice on where to buy is appreciated. I'm 1 day old in this forum. Thanks,

Vettedad

:w

First off, Welcome to CAC. :w You have chosen quite a car for your first Corvette (making an assumption here). They are powerful sleek machines. We have a couple of sponsoring dealerships here, maybe one of them can help you out. I'm sure you've tried the obvious places...Craigslist, Autotrader, Etc., so I won't go there. Have you looked in our C6 for sale...don't think I've seen one there in while though. As far as Coupe and stick, all C6 Zo6s will be that. Vert and auto Z06s didn't come about until the C7s...unless it has been converted.

Good luck with the hunt. And once you've found and acquired your new ride, post some pictures of it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom