Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looks like . . .

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster
. . . my water pump starting to go ! :cry I'm seeing traces of coolant thrown-up by my pulleys and belt on misc. stuff.

Can't believe @ 26K the critter's going to give up the ghost ! :r

Other Places

I'd pressure test it first. Hose clamps, all that stuff before I put a new pump in it.

I'm taking her in tomorrow for a check-up . . . hopefully it'll be a hose. Have to say by my visual running check this evening, it looks like a pump or pump seals.

Hard to believe it's the pump with so few miles. My 84 had a very slight leak out of the weep hole at 76,000 miles. Anyway maybe you'll luck out and it will just be a hose connection or something simple. Good luck 91 ZR-1 #2039

Been there and doing that....

I am in the process of change my pump. I think that mine started to leak around 30-35 K. The dealership said $700 to fix and replace the pump..... ya ok...

unfortionatly my leak drowned my distributor. So with the distributor is being chagned as well.... Crazy things....

(Hint)

I do that all the time, sometimes I get mind block and type something totally different that what Im thinking not to mention spelling..

At the righthand bottom of the post just click Edit that will allow you to change what your trying to say..

Pressure test revealed it was the water pump . . .

Have a friend who owns the Local Pontiac Dealership, $406, installed a New AC Delco Water Pump with a Coolant Flush !

:cool

Back on da Road again, I just can't wait to get back on . . . .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom