Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Lost cause?????

A

asby69

Hi all; I didn't know where else to turn except for all my friends in the L81 Registry for this question. Here's the deal, as you know, there are two "lighted" warning lights on either side of the guage cluster. Both of mine work but here is the problem I have, I think there is some kind of black overlay that goes over the light bulbs to let you know that you have a problem with the charging, seatbelt, etc. My cluster has the one for the left side but the one on the right is missing. What "warning" lights are on the right side (top and bottom light), and does anyone know where I can get the black overlay? I'll try and attach a picture of the cluster (believe it or not the clock still works).

Thanks in advance.

asby69

Overlay

Hi Asby69,

Lets see, the waring lights on the right side are I think, the top one is low Fuel level warning light, and now I can't remember what any of the others is. Oh well so much for memory, anyway I think I have an extra one of these at home and you're more than welcome to it. Let me get home and look around and I'll let ya know if I have it. It may be a couple of days before I get back with Christmas but I'll let ya know.

Chuck

Re: Overlay

cheeseral said:
Hi Asby69,

Lets see, the waring lights on the right side are I think, the top one is low Fuel level warning light, and now I can't remember what any of the others is. Oh well so much for memory, anyway I think I have an extra one of these at home and you're more than welcome to it. Let me get home and look around and I'll let ya know if I have it. It may be a couple of days before I get back with Christmas but I'll let ya know.

Chuck

Wow!! Thanks, I hope that you do have one, I haven't been able to find one anywhere. Thanks for your help!!

asby69:Twist

Top is Low Fuel,bottom is battery warning.

Carlo

If chuck can not find one I know i have one its used but its free. let me know.
vern:xmas

Lost cause

Ok, well I looked everywhere I could think of and now I can't find the thing. It looks like Vern is offering you one tho, sorry I couldn't help ya out. I'll keep my eye out for it tho and I'll let you know if I come up with it.

Good luck,

Chuck

Re: Lost cause

cheeseral said:
Ok, well I looked everywhere I could think of and now I can't find the thing. It looks like Vern is offering you one tho, sorry I couldn't help ya out. I'll keep my eye out for it tho and I'll let you know if I come up with it.

Good luck,

Chuck

Thanks for looking Cheeseral!!

Vern:

Can you help a brother out?? Thanks.

:confused

asby69

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom