Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Low cost ramps for the C5

Greg C

Corvette
2000 Convertible;Bowling Green Metalic
My brother called me this morning (he has a 1999 C5) and told me that Miejer Thrifty Acres (or commony refered to as Miejers) automotive dept has Rhino Car ramps on sale for $19.00 (normally $34.00). They are low enough to drive the C5 up on with out rubbing against anybody front body panels or air dam pieces.
Wide enough for the tires and they also have anti-skid feet on them to keep them from sliding around. Cheap and easy way to get the car up enough to change the oil, or for me to install the left & right air dams (just got the car; 2000 with 1234 miles) and they were never put on....found them in the storage area under the trunk floor....)

GregC-
Can you confirm this. I caleld the Lansing store and they don't have em or list em. He was kind enough to check the Ann Arbor store on the computer and they don't list em either. He said they clearanced out something called Tiger Claw ramps but they are all gone. Thanx in advance, Jeff

All I can tell you is that my brother purchased a pair at the Brighton Michigan store (he went there looking for something else, saw the ramps in the atomotive dept. and bought them), he called me , I went to the Canton store, they had 2 sets there (I bought one set). In both cases the price listed was $34.00 and at the checkout they came out at $19.00..........
Miejer's is not very good about listing thier stock on the web site, I would either just go or try calling the store...........

Rhino Ramps

GregC-
Man, sorry I doubted you. My local Meijers had three sets, I got mine 19.99. Very cool. The reason the guy couldn't find them in the computer last night is they are tagged on the Meijers inventory control tag as Rhine, not Rhino and the manufacterer is Blitz. A killer deal, we need to spread the word! I thought it was neat they even have a pic of a C5 on the packaging. Jeff

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom