Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT-1 registry

70 LT-1 convert

Calling all C3 LT-1 owners. I am in the process of putting together an LT-1 registry and want to get an idea if there is enought interest. I am also working on a name for the registry, so far Legendary LT-1 seenms to be the front runner. If you have any suggestions, comments, or interest, please let me know.
Thanks,
Dean

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Hi Dean,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. I think I recall reading a letter from you in either Corvette Fever or Vette Magazine about the start of an LT-1 Registry. Excellent idea, but out of curiosity, isn't there already an LT-1 Registry run by Tony Zabrocki in New York? I know the organization was in existence in the mid-'90s, but haven't heard anything about it since. Did the organization dissolve?

70 LT-1 convert

I have been working on finding an existing registry but have not been successful as of yet. I was not aware of any info in CF or any other publication related to an LT-1 registry so if you saw something could you let me know the magazine, year, and month so I can order a back issue. I do not want to duplicate efforts so any info you may have would be appreciated. Regarding Tony Zabrocki in New York, I was told that he was focusing more on the C4's than C3's but I do not know how to reach him to confirm this. One of the main issues for my interest is, besides being a lucky owner, I have seen and heard of ony 88 1970 LT-1 convertibles being left and I thought this would not only be fun but answer some questions as well. I have not started the process as yet but I thank you for your response and any help and direction you can offer. I have spoken to a fellow with the NCRS and he is also helping with my search.
Thanks again,
Dean

Tom Bryant

Administrator
Corvette
1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
Welcome

Dean,
Welcome to the forum. The LT1 registry is a good idea. I remember reading something about one years ago but haven't ever seen anything. If it does exist it must not be very active. I can't see where it would hurt if you started aa active LT1 organization. I'm sure that you would attract many members.
Tom

70 LT-1 convert

My search has ended. Larry Fetner has started a site for the C3 LT-1's, http://www.lt-1registry.com It is in the very early stages but he has run a similar site in the past and based on the info I know I expect it to be very good. Please pass the word and lets see how we make out. Thanks for the reply.
Dean

Tom Bryant

Administrator
Corvette
1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
LT 1

Dean,
Now we need Larry to become a CAC member and link the LT1 Registry to the Corvette Action Center. Looks like it will be a quality site.
Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom