Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 LT4 Posters...

1996 LT4 Topic

B17Crew

Corvette
96 LT4 Polo Green/Light Beige Interior
Aside from the watercolors of the LT4 coupe and convertible by Danna Forrester, does anyone know where I can purchase posters/prints of LT4’s. I’ve been forever searching for the LT4 engine cutaway illustration by David Kimble, but have not had any success in finding it for sale. I’ve tried the National Corvette Museums store for LT4 specific posters also.

Thanks!
B17Crew
:w

Aside from the watercolors of the LT4 coupe and convertible by Danna Forrester, does anyone know where I can purchase posters/prints of LT4’s. I’ve been forever searching for the LT4 engine cutaway illustration by David Kimble, but have not had any success in finding it for sale. I’ve tried the National Corvette Museums store for LT4 specific posters also.

Thanks!
B17Crew

let me give it a shot. The cut-a-way you mention can be found at the Gran sport registry I believe. As far as posters, I can suggest you take a picture that you like and bring it to a copy store where they can blow it up as big as you want. ( providing you have the pixels the photo can handle). There is also a guy over at corvette forums . com that makes posters and gives a discount to fellow members. I enlarged the cut-away myself to a 10x13 myself with my printer and had it framed for my garage. Good Luck!:upthumbs

Try this. http://www.grandsportregistry.com/lt1vslt4.htm Just scroll down and you'll see it. :thumb:upthumbs

Thanks for the link, that is the very engine cut-away I’m looking for. I emailed the GS Registry, Hutch emailed back that he was not aware of the poster being available for purchase, but if I came across it for sale to get back with him.

I contacted David Kimble’s illustration rep, here’s the response I received:

"I am only showcasing his work, and I don't sell posters. There was a company that produced Kimble posters (without his permission), but I don't remember the name. Google “car posters” or “automotive posters“ and see what you come up with. David does not have email, but his phone number is listed in Marfa, Texas."

Good luck on your search.

Kevin

I have yet to call Mr. Kimble, but I sure would like a high quality print that I can frame for my garage.

B17Crew

There are some nice shots in there!

B17Crew

That there are. You might find a pic or two of my old GS. I had #328 for about 3 years.

Hutch is a good guy, and the most die-hard GS guy I've ever heard of. Check out his site Hasmarks.com. I think there is a pic of his GS toilet seat in there somewhere! :boogie

Jason

That there are. You might find a pic or two of my old GS. I had #328 for about 3 years.

Hutch is a good guy, and the most die-hard GS guy I've ever heard of. Check out his site Hasmarks.com. I think there is a pic of his GS toilet seat in there somewhere! :boogie

Jason

You weren’t kidding, there is a GS toilet seat!

The photo gallery of all of those Grand Sports is pretty cool.
I saw your car on page 2 of the gallery! :thumb

B17Crew

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom