Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

luggage rack

Rack

Once from the side.

The NCRS Judging Standards (Technical Manual & Judging Guide) for the '84 is in development right now; I don't know exactly when it will be released - could be a year away, maybe less. Developing a new TM&JG from scratch is a daunting task, especially when all the research and work is done by unpaid volunteers who do it because they enjoy the hobby.

If you drop an e-mail to Roy Sinor, NCRS National Judging Chairman ( rsinor@geotec.net ), he can probably give you a better feel for when the 1984's will be eligible for Flight Judging.

Judging '84s

I really didn't think that it would happen this soon.

1966 Restoration

To Joeg,

I have a 1966 roadster that has two NCRS Top Flight awards and I couldn't agree more with the others about joining the NCRS and taking advantage of their vast amount of knowledge.

If I can help with anything 1966 specific, let me know.

Good Luck!

Joe D

Check this topic "luggage rack" in this forum. There is everything what you need to know. I have 1966 dealer album and there is a picture of luggage rack on ´66 convertible and it is dealer option.

KTM

Merged

I merged these 2 threads as it seems that the original post by joeg was in the system twice.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom