Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Magna supercharger

billyz06-2003

Corvette
2009 callaway crystal red coupe, 1995 pace car
has any one installed magna sc on a totally stock 2003,z06-405hp,also years 2002 to 2004 i think. total cost w/tune, also will this engine stay healthy with a few times at drags a season. will not punish this car. have read magna will bring hp to about 550 crank and about 475rwhp. does this sound about right. thanks Billy

I think its a good way to go. Usually about 8 grand installed at ECS creme ridge NJ or the vette doctors out in amityville long island NY.

Its a nice package as long as you don't mind the bulging hood.

Thats the one I would do if I were to mod again.

Is got a good reliability record and in a modded car thats paramount for enjoyment.

has any one installed magna sc on a totally stock 2003,z06-405hp,also years 2002 to 2004 i think. total cost w/tune, also will this engine stay healthy with a few times at drags a season. will not punish this car. have read magna will bring hp to about 550 crank and about 475rwhp. does this sound about right. thanks Billy

Just installed an IC Maggie MP112 on a friends 2003 ZO6 with ECS alky injection... He pulled 505/459 RW HP/TQ (SAE) with 19 degrees of advance, 7.8#s of boost, and an AFR of 11.5:1 (including alky)

FYI: He was using a 90mm TB...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom