Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Magnesium Wheels

Thanks again fellas. I’ll look in the glove box Tom. I have seen that sticker so I’ll check it in a little bit. Just got in from my hike and got a lot of RW stuff going on.

Hi Tom and Jistari,

Tom, I just looked in the glove box and I found the QF5. Jistari, I also looked at the center caps, they do indeed have half circles that halfway surround the lug nuts.

Then I looked closely at the rims and they looked highly polished, almost metal flake.

They are in mint condition, not a flaw on them.

One other question, Tom, there were a bunch of other codes there. Is there a list on the forum that will tell me what they mean? How do I find out? What do they mean? Is it original equipment?

Thanks for clearing this up for me. Still haven’t ordered my FSM for it and I can’t wait as I love reading these things cover to cover. I want to learn as much about it as I did about my C4. I miss that car...

Hi Tom and Jistari,

Tom, I just looked in the glove box and I found the QF5. Jistari, I also looked at the center caps, they do indeed have half circles that halfway surround the lug nuts.

Then I looked closely at the rims and they looked highly polished, almost metal flake.

They are in mint condition, not a flaw on them.

One other question, Tom, there were a bunch of other codes there. Is there a list on the forum that will tell me what they mean? How do I find out? What do they mean? Is it original equipment?

Thanks for clearing this up for me. Still haven’t ordered my FSM for it and I can’t wait as I love reading these things cover to cover. I want to learn as much about it as I did about my C4. I miss that car...
Your wheels are just like mine only painted instead of Polished!:thumb
attachment.php

Check here Paul!!:thumb
Corvette Action Center | Model Center | C6 | 2005 | 2004 Corvette Production

Beautiful shot Jesse! I need to do that to mine sometime, on grass, scenery like that instead of the driveway.

Thanks for the help and the link!

This forum must have a cumulative total of about a zillion years experience. It’s invaluable. :upthumbs

Thank you Tom. It looks from the list that whoever originally bought my car bought almost ALL the options. This car is loaded!

Disregard...

OK, been lookin’ at me codes.

Found a lot, this car is loaded.

Couldn’t find these though.

Any ideas?

IL3
NT9
R9U
SLM
1SZ

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom