Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mako Shark Script in the works!

3 Sharks

Corvette
2 Macos & a Wagon
Andy ( the guy that had the shark emblems made) is working on some cool side script to go along with the emblems or to use by themselves.
You can find out about them by emailing him at:

c3sharkattack@yahoo.com
Hope the mods dont kill this, it is not an advertisement, just trying to let folks know that we can get them.
thanks,
Randy

zgator said:
I just want to know where to get the sharks.
The same guy has them.
I got a set (left and right) for each of my cars.

3 Sharks said:
Andy ( the guy that had the shark emblems made) is working on some cool side script to go along with the emblems or to use by themselves.

:duh

Hope the mods dont kill this, it is not an advertisement, just trying to let folks know that we can get them.
thanks,
Randy
I'll leave your original "not an advertisement".

I understand folks may want a set of these Sharks for their C3, but to continue to ADVERTISE his wears and have such disregard towards our Policies set forth here at the Corvette Action Center Community is disrespectful and deceitful. The cost of providing the Corvette Action Center grows daily, it may seem like BS to some, but it never the less is a necessary to provide all that the Corvette Action has for members. AND Supporting Membership is optional and NOT a Requirement of being a part of our Community.

Our site administrator… Rob foots the bills around here and it's NOT FAIR to think this is a free for all and screw him let him pay the bills out of his own pocket....

Bud Dougherty
Forums Administrator
Amarillo, TX

I am truly sorry If I have overstepped my bounds.
I never ment for this to be some sort of ad. I honestly thought I was helping out. If it looks like an ad or me trying to sell something, please kill it. I guess information can be mistaken for advertising, and I don't want it to be read that way. I have these on my car (the sharks) and people have asked where they came from.
It won't happen again.

3 Sharks,

We do not discourage the sharing of information, unless the person who benefits from the information makes a habit of "advertising" for free, and when offered the opportunity to help support the :CAC, chooses not to do so.

From that point on, further publicizing of his or her product or service is discouraged.

As has been said many times in the past, the operation of the Corvette Action Center does not come cheaply, and we depend on vendors to do their part if they wish to use our service.

Thank you for your response.

:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom