Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Man I love my C5

Gotta say , That is one good looking white Corvette.

I would have to name it "ICE" :cool

http://www.pfyc.com You can try this site. They have a pretty good selection of Corvette parts. I just got my Crvette America catalog today and really like the black wheels on page 83. I think they would really set off my black on black Corvette. I currently have the Magnessium wheels which I don't care for.
Joe

Hey RoadReady, I live across the state line from you in Corinth. Ever get down this way? Maybe we'll run into each other someday.

twobuells -- welcome to the cac. beautiful vette and a great colour:D .

joesphus -- what size tires did you put on those rims? the setup you have looks awesome:_rock .

GKrenn said:
Hey RoadReady, I live across the state line from you in Corinth. Ever get down this way? Maybe we'll run into each other someday.

Yes, I am there fairly regularly. I will watch for that Electron Blue. :w I'm Torch Red with a Hardin County plate, BY YALL.

Learned about the car show in the Civic Center this past Saturday too late to drop in. Was that the show that is usually held in the shopping center parking lot across from Dairy Queen?

Any organized activites in your area? There is apparently no interest in Corvette cruising locally, although there are several here, and an effort to start a club in Jackson isn't being very successful.

C'ya, Jim

I am in the same boat. I sold my LPE/383 C4 in July of 2004...bought an Audi S4 after that and said "I have to sell this thing and buy another 'vette"

I bought my Z in S. Hamilton Mass(170 miles from my house) and honestly smiled the entire way home and yelled out a few times"This is mine woo hooo!" Each time I look at it....it's a great feeling. I've never been close but I can relate to people having happy marriages! That's prolly what it feels like.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom