Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Many Thanks to Hrtbeat1 !!!!!!

JrRifleCoach

Corvette
Z16
THANKS!

Just gotta pass on my thanks to Hrtbeat1 for his assistance and unselfish action.

Steve

You're Welcome

No problem Steve. I figure if parts of my car are still being used then it's not really dead, just reinCARnated. :D Hope those parts work out for you.

C ya

G

:w

Gerald supplied the parts necessary to upgrade the scissors bracket for the hood to a gas assist unit. He was also thoughtful to include a very detailed set of installation instructions and labeled every part. "Rose" will be the reincarnate of his 90.

Plans are to document the conversion for others to enjoy.

BTW Hows the chip project going?

Not much happening with the chip project as i am rebuilding the motor this winter. I hear a faint knock deep in the bowels of the motor. I believe it to be the start of a rod bearing going south so rather than drive it till destruction i'm going to tear it down and rebuild. I bought a super ram and some long tubes to go with the rebuild.
Corvette86 from CF is going to burn me a chip when i'm ready. The engine rebuild is one of many winter projects this year:W

JrRifleCoach said:
Gerald supplied the parts necessary to upgrade the scissors bracket for the hood to a gas assist unit. He was also thoughtful to include a very detailed set of installation instructions and labeled every part. "Rose" will be the reincarnate of his 90.

Plans are to document the conversion for others to enjoy.

BTW Hows the chip project going?

Sounds like Gerald signed the "organ donor" card .........:L

nyernga said:
Sounds like Gerald signed the "organ donor" card .........:L

Yeppers have been for years. Even have the little heart on my DL.:)

Gerald - Saw James the other day - Said for me to tell ya to hollar at him sometime.

Seems he stayed in that little motor home thru Katrina.. swam out thru a window and stayed on a partybarge he found tied up nearby for the rest of the storm.

He is alive and well. FEMA has covered his losses. He bought a used truck (and sold the C4 before Katrina)

Catch me up neighbor
Rain

Thats good to hear Rain. I've been wondering and meant to stop by but haven't had the chance. I knew he sold his car ..... to some judge in OS it seems.

Give me a buzz sometime. Take care man.

C ya
G

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom