Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

MARCH DELIVERY Z06 AT MSRP

R

reliablechevy

AT MSRP NOW ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR Z06'S ORDERED IN FEB DELIVERY LATE MARCH AT MSRP

instock now have 2 at $3,000 over

karguy6

Corvette
2005 VERT
$3000 OVER MSRP!!!:L ... YOU CAN BUY Z06's AT $1000 UNDER MSRP. AS WINTER IS COMING AND TEMPS DROP... SO ARE THE PRICES IN THE MIDWEST.

R

reliablechevy

i understand the prices have been coming down typically we dont stock the z06's as they come in 100 % presold but these we bought from a dealer in ohio to have them avaiable as within a 200 mile radius of us there is 9 z06 avaiable thats from little rock to st louis and kansas city most the dealers in the midwest do not recieve many if any z06's but there are a few of them out there and i try to be fair i was posting it for availability if you want a great buy buy a coupe or convertible but msrp is still a decent buy on a z you can order it how you want as opposed to taking what somebody choose for you

R

reliablechevy

i may even sell someone a corvette allow them to put 4-5,000 miles on it and offer 100 percent tradeback when their corvette comes in

call me

R

reliablechevy

mrsp is on an order unit if a dealer has one in stock you may have to settle for equipment you dont want or another color so yes a dealer would consider discounting 1,000

MSRP is a fair price and i have allocations available if so desired

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom