Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

MARCH DELIVERY Z06 AT MSRP

R

reliablechevy

AT MSRP NOW ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR Z06'S ORDERED IN FEB DELIVERY LATE MARCH AT MSRP

instock now have 2 at $3,000 over

$3000 OVER MSRP!!!:L ... YOU CAN BUY Z06's AT $1000 UNDER MSRP. AS WINTER IS COMING AND TEMPS DROP... SO ARE THE PRICES IN THE MIDWEST.

i understand the prices have been coming down typically we dont stock the z06's as they come in 100 % presold but these we bought from a dealer in ohio to have them avaiable as within a 200 mile radius of us there is 9 z06 avaiable thats from little rock to st louis and kansas city most the dealers in the midwest do not recieve many if any z06's but there are a few of them out there and i try to be fair i was posting it for availability if you want a great buy buy a coupe or convertible but msrp is still a decent buy on a z you can order it how you want as opposed to taking what somebody choose for you

i may even sell someone a corvette allow them to put 4-5,000 miles on it and offer 100 percent tradeback when their corvette comes in

call me

mrsp is on an order unit if a dealer has one in stock you may have to settle for equipment you dont want or another color so yes a dealer would consider discounting 1,000

MSRP is a fair price and i have allocations available if so desired

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom