Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

May 3-5,'07 Callaway Corvettes to be celebrated @ the Natl. C'vette Museum~Who plans>

I made my reservations today. Looking forward to having a great time with fellow Callaway owners. :beer

I look forward to meeting all of you and getting some miles on my Callaway. Tonight we are supposed to get 8-10 inches of snow. A car show in May with the top down heading for Bowling Green sounds good. Is anyone coming from the north (I-65) Indy/Louisvlle area? A Callaway Caravan would be a site to see. Let me know if anybody wants to meet and we can travel together.

Regards,
George

George, we got a few inches of ice, glazed over and slippery - I cannot even clear it off the driveway :eek I am sooooo looking forward to Spring & this show :beer

Made the motel reservations today for BG today :D Callaway is still a growing pile of new and mint used parts for redo :hb. I guess white 89 will make the trip, can't get a C16 in the budget ;squint: Looking forward to the vacation, weather has been very snowy and cold :mad :w Ike

Ike, looking forward to meeting you and others :beer

I made my reservations today. Looking forward to having a great time with fellow Callaway owners. :beer

See ya there! You get to check out (your fender in) the Callaway Display case in the NCM Spire :upthumbs

Are any of you planning on drag racing? There's a bit of discussion going on by the ZR1 folks about trying to get something organized.

Thursday on is reserved by the NMCA, so they are either looking to squeeze in with them for a day (they did it last year, and people don't get to make many runs) or see if enough people are up for Wednesday racing.

Bob, when Callaway4fun and I went to the NCM and met last year with staff to discuss our plans for a Callaway Celebration at the NCM, we understood there would not be any drag racing planned. I have not heard of anyone heading down for Wed., from anyone I have talked to. There is autocrossing on the NCM Agenda, for those who want a power fix :lou

Bowling Green NCM Callaway Celebration

Can we get a response here to all that plan on going to the event with or without your car.

I think that I'm coming also!!
and working on bringing a car (probably the '88)...
I have to check out the callway display at the museum.
Late,
Taylor

I think that I'm coming also!!
and working on bringing a car (probably the '88)...
I have to check out the callway display at the museum.
Late,
Taylor

Taylor, that is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Folks, Taylor loaned his Priveleged Presentation Kit for the COG Display in the NCM that we established in August :upthumbs

So far here is all who are going
Callaway4Fun
89X2
RedB2k's
Jonstr
Critt99
Kruzmisl ?
Alinares
C4Now
Shopview
John Christensen
Scvette
Zippy
ET VIPER
BoostedmaxPSI
BlackWidow#2
SurfNSun

Add Zippy to your list. :upthumbs

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Zippy :) :)

Although we typically attend 2 to 3 NCM events each year, now that we've moved closer to the NCM, our plans are to attend each weekend event this year.

Back in '96 we had a '94 ZR1, and enjoyed the annual ZR1 NCM event for couple years in a row. 2007 will be our first time back to this event, and can hardly wait to meet new, and old Vette friends. Anyone remember the ZR1 Registry? Can someone help me track down the current owner of my '94 ZR1 if I supplied the VIN?

TIA!

Although we typically attend 2 to 3 NCM events each year, now that we've moved closer to the NCM, our plans are to attend each weekend event this year.

Back in '96 we had a '94 ZR1, and enjoyed the annual ZR1 NCM event for couple years in a row. 2007 will be our first time back to this event, and can hardly wait to meet new, and old Vette friends. Anyone remember the ZR1 Registry? Can someone help me track down the current owner of my '94 ZR1 if I supplied the VIN?

TIA!

Zippy, I honestly do not know who here in the Callaway Corvette area of this site would know however, a post in the ZR1 section Link Here: may give a lead or two.

Also try to drop :CAC Member RKreigh a message, as he is the Director of the ZR1NetRegistry.

Other notable event details are, this year the event name has been changed to reflect that it is a C4 event. The new event name effective for 2007 shows as "C4/ZR1 Gathering" with the Callaway Corvettes, being the featured model this year :cool

I'm in. Looking forward to meeting some owners and the folks of the Callaway Team from Old Lyme.

I plan on attending, however at this point I will not be bringing my car.
I sure hope it warms up by then!
George

Folks, the deadline for this is about a month away :dancenaughty

Don't wait! :w

All participants pre-registering prior to 5:00 p.m. CT. April 23 2007 will receive a personalized event badge and a commemorative dash plaque as part of their registration! Register now to be a part of this memorable event here:

For 2007 The C4/ZR1 Gathering Agenda, click here
For 2007 The C4/ZR1 Gathering Registration, click here

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom