Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

May 3-5,'07 Callaway Corvettes to be celebrated @ the Natl. C'vette Museum~Who plans>

Only one month away. I will be ariving at noon on Wednesday to see some drag racing.:D

Only one month away. I will be ariving at noon on Wednesday to see some drag racing.:D
Why not join in? I'm sure a lot of us would love to hear those twins screaming! :beer

I've got something going on that Saturday morning but I'm going to try and make it for at least that afternoon. It's only a 3 hour drive and I REALLY want to see a C16 in person!!!

I just signed up online (took about 4 minutes) tonite :cool

I registered my wife and I for the event, plus two for the Sat. eve dinner banquet :upthumbs

I didn't do the boxed lunch, as I sometimes skip lunch or eat on the run... I also passed on the road tours, as I may drive, but will probably fly - esp. since we have our car already there in the NCM :v

Folks, just another FYI...

It sounds like you can register on site @ the NCM.

HOWEVER, you will NOT get the commemorative credential or dash plaque, themed to this event. ;shrug Instead, they are paper & pen name tags on a string...

PRE-Registration is still open for another 19 days! :W

See everyone at the event! :v

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/registration/gathering/registration.shtml

I'm set with registration and hotel. Looks like I'll be rolling in on Wednesday around early afternoon.

NCM With Guests

I was told today that Reeves Callaway Will attend the Bowling Green event with the Callaway folks . Also Paul Deutschman is checking his schedule to see if he can attend. There will be 2 Callaway Seminars to be held 1 on Friday and the 2nd on Saturday. Again folks this is an event not to be missed.

I was told today that Reeves Callaway Will attend the Bowling Green event with the Callaway folks . Also Paul Deutschman is checking his schedule to see if he can attend. There will be 2 Callaway Seminars to be held 1 on Friday and the 2nd on Saturday. Again folks this is an event not to be missed.

Any need to register for the seminars or is space not an issue?

That sounds great. I can hardly wait. See everyone soon.:)

Folks, the deadline for this is about a month away :dancenaughty

Don't wait! :w

All participants pre-registering prior to 5:00 p.m. CT. April 23 2007 will receive a personalized event badge and a commemorative dash plaque as part of their registration! Register now to be a part of this memorable event here:

For 2007 The C4/ZR1 Gathering Agenda, click here
For 2007 The C4/ZR1 Gathering Registration, click here

Folks, the deadline for the commemorative event badge when you register, is THIS COMING Monday :W

Don't miss out on this pre-registration - the event is two weeks away! :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom