Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

MC kill

Larry's Yellow Rdstr

Corvette
05 black cpe-Porsche GT3
I've got a buddy I see several times a week at a favorite coffee shop. He rides some type of Ninja MC and he claims there is not a car alive that can beat him 0-60.
Today as I left the restaurant he pulled up next to me at a stoplight. When the light changed to green we hit it about the same time going to 70 before we shut down. My lowly C6 A4 absolutely blew his fenders off, from off the line and through the gears. I was surprised!!

I'll see him tomorrow and I wonder what his excuses are going to be. Except for the Borlas and a Hallcraft CAI , and Zo6 shocks I am completely stock.
Save the wave!

He tells me his M/C popped out of first under acceleration and then he could'nt find second. I'm gonna let it go at that.

Yep, I would have to give it to the bike in most cases.

Testing, Ü Testing, Ü Testing, Ü What was that term? Decency Nazi? Anyway, it sounded good to me. ;) :L

Soon to be 1100 posts. Who knew? What, What, therefore, ergo, so be it.

It's an interesting comparison.

You've got an advantage with the C6-Z as you don't have to shift gears (0-60 all in first gear). He has to shift.
Advantage: Z06

You are both about even on the launch in terms of difficulty. You can easily break the rear end free with too much throttle and he has to try and keep his front wheel on the ground.
Advantage: ---

Power to weight ratio: I'm not sure on that one, but I'm thinking...
Advantage: Motorcycle

A lot of it depends on what Ninja he has. There are varying models out there, from a 250cc to a 1400cc.

But like DirtFarmer said above: He wanted to race. You obliged. He missed a shift, you won. Race over.
:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom