Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Megaphones Installed...........(long)

FX GS

Corvette
Formally Callaway SuperNatural Grand Sport #0001
The Callaway Group took my SNAT at the end of the Corvettes @ Carlisle show back with them to the shop at Old Lyme for a "physical" and to install the Megaphone exhaust system, the first SNAT to be so equipped with them.
I flew up to Old Lyme yesterday to pick up the car and make the drive back to Pa.
The Megas look and sound awesome. The installation looks very clean and beautiful. There is a very subtle rumble at idle, just enough to draw a quick look from those around. When you put it in gear and start driving the sound is a little more agressive. When I got to the toll booth on 78, at the NJ/PA line, I
sort of :)eyerole ) stood on it leaving the booth and WOW! The sound of the engine thru the exhaust as I went thru the gears is OUTSTANDING :D .
I think more than a few people around me were wondering what was up.
While at the shop I ran into John C as he was dropping off his LM and he had the opportunity to hear the Megs.
Beside the Megas, I also had the valve springs replaced (due to track time I have run), the injectors bench flowed and cleaned and the PCM reprogrammed along with a few other little items. The car ran flawlessly on the way home, in fact, better than it ever has.
The quality of the work done at the shop in Old Lyme is next to none. I am a true believer that a yearly "physical" for your car is well worth it and my SNAT will be making a yearly visit.

...now I am VERY bummed about not going up to Carlisle today - I would have loved to drop by and hear your Callaway :upthumbs

Enjoy!!! :m

Are you thinking about going to Carlisle tomorrow? I e-mailed you, with some photos, could'nt get them posted on the site. Feel free to post, if you like.

FX GS said:
Are you thinking about going to Carlisle tomorrow? I e-mailed you, with some photos, could'nt get them posted on the site. Feel free to post, if you like.
Mark, I have made some plans w/ one of my neighbors for tomorrow afternoon - Are you considering driving down to Summit Point next Sat? I may drive out to WestVA for that :upthumbs Turbo Joe's Pit Crew ;)

Don't know if I'll be able to make it, as yet. If my plans change, I'll be able to come out, I'll know closer to the end of the week.

CONGRATS!!!!! :D

Yet another satisfied Mega-customer!

Boy do I love the sound..

:upthumbs

-Luigi
:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom